Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

Exclamation 

Hi Everyone Smile

I've started massage with flaxseed oil, 300 rotations on each breast at night. Also using Chinese cups(about 6cm) in the interim until my noogleberry turns up (can't wait!!!!)

I'm also massaging in the morning, about 100 each side, with coconut oil. Can only manage 100 in the morning in the shower.....3 small kids running around isn't very helpful lol.

Daily, I usually take:

Zinc, for hair, skin and nails (biotin 2.6mg, silicon 40mg, zinc 30mg, iron 5mg, vit c 50mg, st Mary's thistle 1g)
1000mg vitamin c
1000-2000mg fish oil
Natural vitamin e 1000IU
MEGA B
Magnesium 150mg

I'm adding to this 2 x 610mg fenugreek 2 times a day
Nettle root 2 x 250mg
Saw Palmetto 2 x 160mg
Ginkgo Biloba 2000mg 2-3 times a day

Occasionally I take a a liver detox tablet and echinacea if I feel like I need it.

Hoping to use the noogleberry twice a day when I get it. What seems to be the best timeframe for success??

Any help/advice would be AMAZING and most appreciated.

So far, my breasts look a little fuller and measure about an extra 0.5"

Plus I've ordered some PM that I'll start taking when it gets here
Shocked 

So, this is where I'm starting from....GULP!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sounds good to me! I can't comment on your herbal routine... but I'm sure the massage will help. The only advice I can give is "Have patience." It took me about 2 weeks before I noticed any change... and if I hadn't taken progress pics, I wouldn't have thought I had grown at all!

(25-01-2014, 11:22 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Sounds good to me! I can't comment on your herbal routine... but I'm sure the massage will help. The only advice I can give is "Have patience." It took me about 2 weeks before I noticed any change... and if I hadn't taken progress pics, I wouldn't have thought I had grown at all!

Thanks Roseblossom!! I'm gonna stick with it Smile patience is a virtue right?

I wish you good luck with your program. Smile

(24-01-2014, 04:54 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Hi Everyone Smile

When you get your PM, just add to it SP, plus your massage should be enough. You need to be more patient than couple weeks. The result varies from person to person, and always listen to your body.
Also, how you take the PM is very important, and that varies from person to person. Do your research on PM before you take it.

Good luck

Hi Libertybel,

I'm glad to see that you took the time/effort in your program, if you can think it, you'll achieve it! Wink

Curious about your choice of NR and SP, btw I think your nipples are to die for!, imo Wink

Nettle Root - Binds to SHBG (hormone that binds to excess hormones decreasing hormone levels), and decreases 5ar and aromatase. Taking this tends to increase estrogen and testosterone. Would need to be taken with a pro-aromatase, and maybe estrogen.

Saw palmetto: anti-androgen.
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/saw-palme...women.html

It's a bold choice, is the NR for the galactogogue properties?

(26-01-2014, 02:05 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-01-2014, 04:54 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Hi Everyone Smile

When you get your PM, just add to it SP, plus your massage should be enough. You need to be more patient than couple weeks. The result varies from person to person, and always listen to your body.
Also, how you take the PM is very important, and that varies from person to person. Do your research on PM before you take it.

Good luck
Thanks for that. I was a little dubious about the PM but I will read up on it more. Thanku Smile

(26-01-2014, 02:10 AM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Hi Libertybel,

I'm glad to see that you took the time/effort in your program, if you can think it, you'll achieve it! Wink

Curious about your choice of NR and SP, btw I think your nipples are to die for!, imo Wink

Nettle Root - Binds to SHBG (hormone that binds to excess hormones decreasing hormone levels), and decreases 5ar and aromatase. Taking this tends to increase estrogen and testosterone. Would need to be taken with a pro-aromatase, and maybe estrogen.

Saw palmetto: anti-androgen.
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/saw-palme...women.html

It's a bold choice, is the NR for the galactogogue properties?

Hey, thanks Smile hopefully my boobs catch up to my nipples lol

The nettle root for helping blood flow/circulation which I thought would help aid massage to work. SP- to be honest I read something encouraging about it so I thought I'd give it a red hot go Smile

Well, one month later, I think there's been a little bit of a change Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon