Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

I see a difference! Keep doing what you're doing, because it's working!

Thanks for the encouragement you guys Smile hoping and wishing and thinking positive for big boobs :0)

(24-04-2014, 12:20 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Thanks!! If only I could get the swelling to stay permanently!!!

Didn't have the best swelling yesterday...was too tired and went to sleep noogling lol.

I'm measuring 35" 3/4... So not much growth this month...and a crud pic but in a hurry this morning!!!
NO IDEA why my pic is upside down...weird!!

[attachment=6315]

Hi Liberty,

If you can do a screen shot of your pic and repost it will right the upside down pic, as soon as you can do that I can delete it, btw lovely progress! Wink

(25-04-2014, 02:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(24-04-2014, 12:20 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Thanks!! If only I could get the swelling to stay permanently!!!

Didn't have the best swelling yesterday...was too tired and went to sleep noogling lol.

I'm measuring 35" 3/4... So not much growth this month...and a crud pic but in a hurry this morning!!!

Hi Liberty,

If you can do a screen shot of your pic and repost it will right the upside down pic, as soon as you can do that I can delete it, btw lovely progress! Wink

Oops...I've already deleted the pic off my ipad.....sorry!! It's fight way up just in your quote...very weird!!

Thanks Smile x

Hey Libertybel, you're doing great! Did you received the kangzhu cups?

Gosh that really is a great difference. That's wicked, sorry I didn't see the pic sooner Smile Go you!

Aw thanks Ella!!

Here's a better shot, had a better noogle last night....and AF is on her way (cheat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-04-2014, 11:05 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Aw thanks Ella!!

Here's a better shot, had a better noogle last night....and AF is on her way (cheat

Very nice gf very nice !! Smile

Well.....been a bit slack nooglewise this month. No PM or progesterone cream to give my body a break.... Will measure up later today!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nope....no change in my measurements......oh well, see what happens next month!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon