Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

(03-04-2014, 09:56 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well..... 2 inches.....from my latest measurements. Is that good??

Thats fricken awesome! !!!!!!! Lol

Awesomeness :0)

2 inches is insane! Very good!

(03-04-2014, 09:56 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well..... 2 inches.....from my latest measurements. Is that good??

some will trade their right hand for that :d

I'm such a newbie....glad to hear I'm on the right track!! Hopefully it will start to stick around permanently Wink

That's some really gorgeous swelling liberty! I wished I had the time and bath tub to do proper noogling and aqua noogling now Sad I stay with my family so noogling is pretty much out of the question

That's a bummer on the no noogling Sad I have three kids and have to wait till they go to bed and soundly to sleep!!!! Whatever you are doing must be working forgot though by your stats so that's good Wink

Wow! I cannot believe that swelling. You're doin' fantastic!

Thanks!! If only I could get the swelling to stay permanently!!!

Didn't have the best swelling yesterday...was too tired and went to sleep noogling lol.

I'm measuring 35" 3/4... So not much growth this month...and a crud pic but in a hurry this morning!!!
NO IDEA why my pic is upside down...weird!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-04-2014, 12:20 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Thanks!! If only I could get the swelling to stay permanently!!!

Didn't have the best swelling yesterday...was too tired and went to sleep noogling lol.

I'm measuring 35" 3/4... So not much growth this month...and a crud pic but in a hurry this morning!!!
NO IDEA why my pic is upside down...weird!!

Compared to ya first pic there is defo growth .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon