Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

(30-01-2015, 11:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 10:18 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Thanks you guys.....now if only I could get them to stay like that!! Lol

Patience , grasshopper , patience .

This grasshopper lacks it generally.... I really got to work on that lol

sexy lingerie and even sexier cleavage Wink
Exclamation 

I have tried be a few times over the past years but never stuck with it. Fenugreek made me smell like maple syrup, fennel caused me.to have bad acne breakouts and pueraria murifica messed up my cycle and caused me horrible pms and menstrual cramping and excessive bleeding but I am stubborn and refuse to quit. I quit taking all supplements about 6 months ago and lost all growth which put me back to an AA cup. I decided to change my diet a couple months ago and followed Sophia Logan's food pyramid for breast growth and I am noticing tremendous results just from that alone I went from a double A to a full A cup. At the bottom of the pyramid is chickpeas so I eat a lot of hummus. Also a lot of organic dark leafy greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, berries, pomegranates and chicken. I drink more water, juice, milk and herbal tea and cut way back on soda and sugar. For healthy fat I eat a lot of guacamole and bananas. I have noticed a major improvement in my energy levels, skin tone, mood and breast size. I have growing pains constantly. I am sure that by continuing with just the diet alone I will continue to see results but I am impatient so last week I began a new regimen. So here we go this is it. I am 33 years old and a full A cup. I am 5'4 and I weigh 110lbs. My supplements I take now are as follows; AM ~1 multivitamin/multimineral, 1 L Argine, 3 alfalfa tablets, 1 maca, 1 evening promise oil, 1 fish oil, 1 dame and same thing in the PM minus the dame but I drink a cup of a learning tea and take 2 droplets of blue vervain. I would greatly appreciate any pointers and if anyone has any questions please let me know.[/size][/font]

I take 2 dong quai capsules as well
Star 

Dmae not dame and spearing tea not learning tea LOL

(01-02-2015, 02:26 AM)JennyS1981 Wrote:  I take 2 dong quai capsules as well
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A normal cycle should be the criterion for a healthy program. Your diet is excellent, you may want to add to it some nuts, plus some exercise.

(31-01-2015, 07:56 PM)AquaA Wrote:  sexy lingerie and even sexier cleavage Wink

Thanks!! Spewin there's no La Senza in Australia. I love that store!!

(01-02-2015, 02:23 AM)JennyS1981 Wrote:  I have tried be a few times over the past years but never stuck with it. Fenugreek made me smell like maple syrup, fennel caused me.to have bad acne breakouts and pueraria murifica messed up my cycle and caused me horrible pms and menstrual cramping and excessive bleeding but I am stubborn and refuse to quit. I quit taking all supplements about 6 months ago and lost all growth which put me back to an AA cup. I decided to change my diet a couple months ago and followed Sophia Logan's food pyramid for breast growth and I am noticing tremendous results just from that alone I went from a double A to a full A cup. At the bottom of the pyramid is chickpeas so I eat a lot of hummus. Also a lot of organic dark leafy greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, berries, pomegranates and chicken. I drink more water, juice, milk and herbal tea and cut way back on soda and sugar. For healthy fat I eat a lot of guacamole and bananas. I have noticed a major improvement in my energy levels, skin tone, mood and breast size. I have growing pains constantly. I am sure that by continuing with just the diet alone I will continue to see results but I am impatient so last week I began a new regimen. So here we go this is it. I am 33 years old and a full A cup. I am 5'4 and I weigh 110lbs. My supplements I take now are as follows; AM ~1 multivitamin/multimineral, 1 L Argine, 3 alfalfa tablets, 1 maca, 1 evening promise oil, 1 fish oil, 1 dame and same thing in the PM minus the dame but I drink a cup of a learning tea and take 2 droplets of blue vervain. I would greatly appreciate any pointers and if anyone has any questions please let me know.[/size][/font]

Go Jenny. Sounds good to me!!

(01-02-2015, 02:23 AM)JennyS1981 Wrote:  I have tried be a few times over the past years but never stuck with it. Fenugreek made me smell like maple syrup, fennel caused me.to have bad acne breakouts and pueraria murifica messed up my cycle and caused me horrible pms and menstrual cramping and excessive bleeding but I am stubborn and refuse to quit. I quit taking all supplements about 6 months ago and lost all growth which put me back to an AA cup. I decided to change my diet a couple months ago and followed Sophia Logan's food pyramid for breast growth and I am noticing tremendous results just from that alone I went from a double A to a full A cup. At the bottom of the pyramid is chickpeas so I eat a lot of hummus. Also a lot of organic dark leafy greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, berries, pomegranates and chicken. I drink more water, juice, milk and herbal tea and cut way back on soda and sugar. For healthy fat I eat a lot of guacamole and bananas. I have noticed a major improvement in my energy levels, skin tone, mood and breast size. I have growing pains constantly. I am sure that by continuing with just the diet alone I will continue to see results but I am impatient so last week I began a new regimen. So here we go this is it. I am 33 years old and a full A cup. I am 5'4 and I weigh 110lbs. My supplements I take now are as follows; AM ~1 multivitamin/multimineral, 1 L Argine, 3 alfalfa tablets, 1 maca, 1 evening promise oil, 1 fish oil, 1 dame and same thing in the PM minus the dame but I drink a cup of a learning tea and take 2 droplets of blue vervain. I would greatly appreciate any pointers and if anyone has any questions please let me know.[/size][/font]

Food pyramid sounds interesting. Do you have a link so I can check it out please??

(01-02-2015, 02:29 AM)JennyS1981 Wrote:  Dmae not dame and spearing tea not learning tea LOL

Haha. We have something in common......I'm the typo queen!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon