Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

(20-12-2014, 06:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Wow weee you make me Wana go noogle right now! That's outstanding.

Hehehe get pumping woman lol thanks Smile

Thought I'd do a comparison. I can see a change from the beginning. To me they're a bit bigger, more defined and fuller Smile I'm gonna keep going

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My posts are getting eaten again. Go away gremlins!

(20-12-2014, 08:07 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Thought I'd do a comparison. I can see a change from the beginning. To me they're a bit bigger, more defined and fuller Smile I'm gonna keep going

huge improvement there, well done Smile

(20-12-2014, 06:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  [quote='Libertybel' pid='138497' dateline='1419059278']
Thought I'd do a comparison. I can see a change from the beginning. To me they're a bit bigger, more defined and fuller Smile I'm gonna keep going

huge improvement there, well done Smile

[/quote

Not a huge as I would like hahaha but I'm slowly getting there

(20-12-2014, 06:27 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Haven't posted in a while........but I'm going good. No pumping for ages but I've been taking my herbs etc and I feel like I'm doing good. Back to 36" and I'm two kgs lighter wooooohooooo

Nice boobies and nipples to die for Wink

(21-12-2014, 12:25 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 06:27 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  Haven't posted in a while........but I'm going good. No pumping for ages but I've been taking my herbs etc and I feel like I'm doing good. Back to 36" and I'm two kgs lighter wooooohooooo

Nice boobies and nipples to die for Wink

Thanks myboobs

You look great Libertybel!! Smile

(21-12-2014, 03:50 AM)peggy Wrote:  You look great Libertybel!! Smile

Thanks Peggy Smile

hey liberty.
its been a while.
wondered how you are getting on?
ella

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon