Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

(29-10-2014, 06:58 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  Your boobs are really developing nicely - and your nipples are making me envious... (working on mine with Supple Nipps, haha!)

Do you have any side effects from any of the herbs you are taking? Haven't found anything in your posts, so I wondered...

Happy growing!

Thanks Sunny Smile

Side effects.......I get a bit moody sometimes but nothing too bad. Otherwise, my digestive system is a bit sensitive but I'm not sure if that's the herbs or if it's just dickie at the moment. I'm going to do a few tests on that.

Detox with milk thistle for a month. I do take fenugreek when I'm doing detox plus my non nbe herbs/vitamins.

Happy growing for you too.

(29-10-2014, 06:58 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  Your boobs are really developing nicely - and your nipples are making me envious... (working on mine with Supple Nipps, haha!)

Do you have any side effects from any of the herbs you are taking? Haven't found anything in your posts, so I wondered...

Happy growing!

So far so good Sunny! Thanks for the nipple compliment Smile

Not really any side effects. I get a bit grumpy sometimes which I'm sure is related to too much phytoestrogens.....other than that my tummy is pretty upset at the moment, but I don't think that is NBE related...hoping anyways!

The worst side effect, if you can call it that, is lasting ring marks from pumping. I'm thinking about buying a sheet of silicone like this chick on a documentary I watched used.

(28-10-2014, 10:53 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well there goes another month. Time to detox!!

Been taking PM, macca, msm, some new breast supp that has wild yam, SP and some other things......Progesterone cream plus my other regular vitamins.

Using my other breast cups from time to time, haven't used my noogleberry for ages cause it bruises me.

I'm measuring 36" again YAY

That's really wild how they defy gravity like that!!

(02-11-2014, 12:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(28-10-2014, 10:53 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well there goes another month. Time to detox!!

Been taking PM, macca, msm, some new breast supp that has wild yam, SP and some other things......Progesterone cream plus my other regular vitamins.

Using my other breast cups from time to time, haven't used my noogleberry for ages cause it bruises me.

I'm measuring 36" again YAY

That's really wild how they defy gravity like that!!
Hahahaha totally hey!! Master photographer I am lol

Sorry for the double sunny reply. Weirdly, earlier neither of my posts would appear. Must be gremlins in the system!!

Hi Libertybel,

it must be Gremlins, I had a post not coming up (and have not re-written it yet, sigh...).

Thanks a lot for your answers - I am on glandulars and Maca right now (no bad side effects at all, just good ones) and wondering whether I should switch over to estrogenic herbs after six months or so, IF my estrogen still is low then (will take a hormone test prior to any changes though).

Happy growing! Smile

Haven't posted in a while........but I'm going good. No pumping for ages but I've been taking my herbs etc and I feel like I'm doing good. Back to 36" and I'm two kgs lighter wooooohooooo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you click my upside down boobs they right themselves lol. Sorry!!

I thought, what the hell, haven't pumped for so long, I'll give it a whirl....here's the result:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow weee you make me Wana go noogle right now! That's outstanding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon