Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out, my plan so far....

(25-10-2014, 06:46 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(25-10-2014, 01:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014, 09:32 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014, 07:29 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014, 03:17 PM)pom19 Wrote:  -----------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry, I thought you were talking about libertybell. I was born as a boy.
Mine look a little bit like liberytbell you know the puffy thing haha.
But if it happens from breastfeeding it might be easier to accept then when it happens from pumping.. But I am going to do everything about it to feel good again!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would consult with a good physician and stop noogling. Always take advantage of the knowledge of a good physician, although sometimes they are hard to find.
This is a plastic world. With proper knowledge and action you can change it. Although you may want to borrow that knowledge from a physician. Smile
So, yes, you can change your body to feel good again! You may want to study Mind & Body connection, they are very closely related. That is how you can create your own reality.

I truly wish you HEALTH. POM

He Pom, i really like you, you are so sweet. Some few nice words can break my heart at this moment, I felt a tear burning in my eye when i read itBlush
Sometimes when I am alone i am able to create my own reality, and i say to myself I have horny tits haha. They are not so bad maybe..
I only noogled 3 times 2 years ago. But things kinda ruined back then, I was a bit to young maybe to handle the device properly. I did not felt pain but a more concious mind would've made a difference maybe. But thats history, now I am here. And I dont like this plastic world I wish i would've been happy with my small but then firm tits.
I would never ever take implants, one of my options when it dont heal natural is lipofilling. But its expensive and a bit new on the market, and i am not taking to much risks again..

A good physician I would love, but I dont have the support in my environment.. my BF you know is really judging and he is trying to overpower me for a while. I was naive and have no parents to fall back on. But turning the tide is complicated when you are alone and in a insecure phase.
I've been at a physician and tried to throw my problems on the table between nose and lips but it was defenitly the wrong doctor, I subscribed myself and went to another one but she is very oldfashioned she would make jokes I'm sure. Its pretty painful mentally, you as a ''transgender'' might understand me very well.Tongue
Hannah
----------------------------------------------------------------
The secret to healing is in FEELING.
"The music always begins when the words end." <3 POM

I'll keep those words in mindShy
Thanks sweetypiepom.

(25-10-2014, 09:46 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014, 09:32 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014, 07:29 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Mine look a little bit like liberytbell you know the puffy thing haha.
But if it happens from breastfeeding it might be easier to accept then when it happens from pumping.. But I am going to do everything about it to feel good again!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would consult with a good physician and stop noogling. Always take advantage of the knowledge of a good physician, although sometimes they are hard to find.
This is a plastic world. With proper knowledge and action you can change it. Although you may want to borrow that knowledge from a physician. Smile
So, yes, you can change your body to feel good again! You may want to study Mind & Body connection, they are very closely related. That is how you can create your own reality.

He Pom, i really like you, you are so sweet. Some few nice words can break my heart at this moment, I felt a tear burning in my eye when i read itBlush
Sometimes when I am alone i am able to create my own reality, and i say to myself I have horny tits haha. They are not so bad maybe..
I only noogled 3 times 2 years ago. But things kinda ruined back then, I was a bit to young maybe to handle the device properly. I did not felt pain but a more concious mind would've made a difference maybe. But thats history, now I am here. And I dont like this plastic world I wish i would've been happy with my small but then firm tits.
I would never ever take implants, one of my options when it dont heal natural is lipofilling. But its expensive and a bit new on the market, and i am not taking to much risks again..

A good physician I would love, but I dont have the support in my environment.. my BF you know is really judging and he is trying to overpower me for a while. I was naive and have no parents to fall back on. But turning the tide is complicated when you are alone and in a insecure phase.
I've been at a physician and tried to throw my problems on the table between nose and lips but it was defenitly the wrong doctor, I subscribed myself and went to another one but she is very oldfashioned she would make jokes I'm sure. Its pretty painful mentally, you as a ''transgender'' might understand me very well.Tongue
Hannah

Thanks sweetypiepom.
-------------------------------------------------------
You just reminded me of apple pie. Those made with the finest ingredients. Sorry, I'm picky with what I eat. A piece of apple pie with a fine cup of coffee-YUm, Yum. Smile

(25-10-2014, 09:55 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-10-2014, 09:32 PM)pom19 Wrote:  -----------------------------------------------------------

Hannah

Thanks sweetypiepom.
You just reminded me of apple pie. Those made with the finest ingredients. Sorry, I'm picky with what I eat. A piece of apple pie with a fine cup of coffee-YUm, Yum. Smile

Good taste you have I would like that right now, and you have to drink my coffee with it because thats the best i swearRolleyes

(26-10-2014, 02:44 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(25-10-2014, 09:55 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(25-10-2014, 01:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  He Pom, i really like you, you are so sweet. Some few nice words can break my heart at this moment, I felt a tear burning in my eye when i read itBlush

Hannah

Thanks sweetypiepom.

Good taste you have I would like that right now, and you have to drink my coffee with it because thats the best i swearRolleyes
-------------------------------------
Huh US=>Amsterdam...Smile

Well there goes another month. Time to detox!!

Been taking PM, macca, msm, some new breast supp that has wild yam, SP and some other things......Progesterone cream plus my other regular vitamins.

Using my other breast cups from time to time, haven't used my noogleberry for ages cause it bruises me.

I'm measuring 36" again YAY

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Upside down again. Stoopid iPad. If I shoot it the other way my fingers get in the way if the pic!!!

You look great liberty.

(28-10-2014, 10:53 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Well there goes another month. Time to detox!!

Been taking PM, macca, msm, some new breast supp that has wild yam, SP and some other things......Progesterone cream plus my other regular vitamins.

Using my other breast cups from time to time, haven't used my noogleberry for ages cause it bruises me.

I'm measuring 36" again YAY
----------------------------------------------------
Start bust 34, and now 36!!! Good job. Smile

Thanks you guys Wink

Your boobs are really developing nicely - and your nipples are making me envious... (working on mine with Supple Nipps, haha!)

Do you have any side effects from any of the herbs you are taking? Haven't found anything in your posts, so I wondered...

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon