Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are you supposed to tape the nipples?

(02-02-2014, 03:19 PM)timarie Wrote:  Get two disposable plastic coffee cup lids. You know, the type you find at coffee shops or fast food stores and whatnot. Put them inside your NB cups. They will not only keep your nipples/areolas from expanding, but they will also encourage your breasts to take more of this shape: uu than this shape: vv when you pump!

I'm having a hard time imagining thisHuh
Could you please explain the technique with a little more detail?
I like ideas that save $ Big Grin

(07-02-2014, 09:35 PM)SugarPixy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 03:19 PM)timarie Wrote:  Get two disposable plastic coffee cup lids. You know, the type you find at coffee shops or fast food stores and whatnot. Put them inside your NB cups. They will not only keep your nipples/areolas from expanding, but they will also encourage your breasts to take more of this shape: uu than this shape: vv when you pump!

Hey girl--

You'd be surprised at how simple it is! And, I think a photo would explain it best...

I hope this helps!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-02-2014, 07:30 AM)timarie Wrote:  Hey girl--

You'd be surprised at how simple it is! And, I think a photo would explain it best...

I hope this helps!

Are those large cups? I imagine I'd have a hard time getting those to fit into the mediums. The shape is something I've been concerned about as of late since they are a tad on the pointy side now haha. Definitely worth a shot though...thanks for the tip!

(11-02-2014, 01:19 AM)Bunny M Wrote:  Are those large cups? I imagine I'd have a hard time getting those to fit into the mediums. The shape is something I've been concerned about as of late since they are a tad on the pointy side now haha. Definitely worth a shot though...thanks for the tip!

Hi Bunny!
Yes they are large cups. I imagine you could find the right size for you if you look around a bit. For example, I started with large soda cup lids which WERE to big until I find the coffee cup lids. Maybe if you cannot find any lids that fit your cups just right, you can cut out the desired size from a cardboard box! Options are endless Smile

And you're welcome!

(09-02-2014, 07:30 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(07-02-2014, 09:35 PM)SugarPixy Wrote:  

Hey girl--

I hope this helps!

Last night after my NB session I noticed my areolas were a little puffy and I didn't like them, so I tried your solution and it does work perfectly! I didn't feel any pressure on the nipples so I could pump even harder than I usually do without any pain. When I removed the domes the boobies were so round without that odd conic shape and the nipples were looking normal, like before I started pumping. Thank you for the brilliant idea!

so glad I ran into this forum! I have very trianglur tits that I wish were rounder and Ive been pumping so i couldve actually been making them more triangular?!? lol well anywho I put a mini concelear jar on my nipple and pumped and yup! its pushing it down and my boob is way more comfortable in a longer session!! I feel like the object is also pushing my under skin down so hopefully it gives me more boobage at the bottom!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon