Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are you supposed to tape the nipples?

Just wondering if I should tape/bandaid my nipples, to hopefully stop them getting too much suction or made long or saggy?

I don't think it would hurt to tape them.... I never have and mine have not grown as much as my breasts have....

I haven't heard anyone have a problem with pumping without taping nipples some people do tape if they are worried but I really wouldn't enjoy gluey tapey nipples andi noogle wiwithout problem.

Thanks girls! Have bought some nipple covers anyway, and may or may not use them Smile Still waiting on the NB to come in the mail!

Hmm was just wondering, whether a suction device works to get inverted nippled to come out? If you made the dome really small just enough for the nipple (presuming you wanted to concentrate on that area). Just a thought!

Hey Cherriebabydoll

I actually was concerned about stretching my nipples since they are tanner IV stage nipples (already puffy), and I cannot stand putting tape on my skin or wasting a bandaid every time, so this is what I did and you may like this, give it a try...

Get two disposable plastic coffee cup lids. You know, the type you find at coffee shops or fast food stores and whatnot. Put them inside your NB cups. They will not only keep your nipples/areolas from expanding, but they will also encourage your breasts to take more of this shape: uu than this shape: vv when you pump!

Good luck Smile

You could also use self-adhesive silicone nipple covers. Smile

[Image: SiliconeNippleCover.jpg]

I wish these were my breasts...

(02-02-2014, 04:14 PM)peggy Wrote:  You could also use self-adhesive silicone nipple covers. Smile

[Image: SiliconeNippleCover.jpg]

I wish these were my breasts...

Those are some beautiful boobies.

I also ordered silicone things with my Noogleberry.. but the problem occurred when they stopped sticking any more, after 3-4 days, due to the massaging oil!! I then tried stuffing cotton in the cups (as was read somewhere on this bn forum or nb forum), that was comfy & looked fine..

Yeah anything that sticks has an expiration date. Coffee cup lids are free if you pick them up at the local coffee shop and have a longer expiration... pretty much until they break...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon