Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for the girls here

(19-01-2014, 06:38 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Wouldn't be cool if you could copy & paste body parts like you can pictures on here? You could copy the tits from my avatar and drop them onto your chest and all your troubles would be over.....except for trying to find bras that fit!!

Oh HELL NO I don't want them that big lol Jeez louise I sleep on my stomach so that's not an option :p Just bigger works for me! Not those puppies!

Yes I touch and look at them all the time and measure them a lot too try on different bras see how they look Haha

(19-01-2014, 06:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:38 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Wouldn't be cool if you could copy & paste body parts like you can pictures on here? You could copy the tits from my avatar and drop them onto your chest and all your troubles would be over.....except for trying to find bras that fit!!

Oh HELL NO I don't want them that big lol Jeez louise I sleep on my stomach so that's not an option :p Just bigger works for me! Not those puppies!

LOL

And to answer your question... yeah, I do pay a lot of attention to them now. Probably too much, which is why I don't notice the subtle changes. (Definitely glad I've been taking pictures to document growth...)

Before I started NBE, I rarely ever looked at them.

I touch mine any chance I get. And I think about them a lot. If I didn't get a massage or noogle in before work, I obsess about it all day.. Anticipating my end of day.

I now feel them move when I go bra less.. Having never felt that is wonderful.

II'm falling in love with my body now haha. It's great.

I try not to think about mine, but I find myself doing so and messing with them more anyway. Tongue I think it's only natural, though, since we're doing something with them that we would think about them more.

(19-01-2014, 04:04 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  And to answer your question... yeah, I do pay a lot of attention to them now. Probably too much, which is why I don't notice the subtle changes. (Definitely glad I've been taking pictures to document growth...)

Hi Rose. Im the same, once upon a time I knew they were there but never paid much attention to them. Now it IS a matter of noticing and "trying" to notice them as well to encourage growth. I notice them most now when I wear bras because there is a sight improvement which is nice. I cant measure to save myself but for me the most reliable method is to monitor the progress while wearing bras. I personally don't notice a change with pictures only how they look wearing my fav bras etc. The bras never change but how your boobs look in them do Smile

Puppies??? Those are full-grown St. Bernards!!!!

(19-01-2014, 11:03 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Puppies??? Those are full-grown St. Bernards!!!!

Ahhh yeh your not wrong. .. id be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit afraid of them. . Wink

(19-01-2014, 07:07 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 04:04 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  And to answer your question... yeah, I do pay a lot of attention to them now. Probably too much, which is why I don't notice the subtle changes. (Definitely glad I've been taking pictures to document growth...)

Hi Rose. Im the same, once upon a time I knew they were there but never paid much attention to them. Now it IS a matter of noticing and "trying" to notice them as well to encourage growth. I notice them most now when I wear bras because there is a sight improvement which is nice. I cant measure to save myself but for me the most reliable method is to monitor the progress while wearing bras. I personally don't notice a change with pictures only how they look wearing my fav bras etc. The bras never change but how your boobs look in them do Smile

Oh that's true. Mine look so much better in bras now that they are nearly symmetrical. I also wore a dress the other day and noticed I had a little bit of cleavage for the first time in my life. Tongue

I'm terrible at measuring, too! Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon