Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for the girls here

I'm just curious about this: on a casual daily basis, do you find yourself thinking about/noticing your breasts after you've grown them, or do you not really notice or pay much attention to them at all?

(19-01-2014, 12:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm just curious about this: on a casual daily basis, do you find yourself thinking about/noticing your breasts after you've grown them, or do you not really notice or pay much attention to them at all?

NOTTTT that I've had a massive change yet but the subtle changes I have gained is jiggle and more cleavage wearing my bras and YES ALL THE **(&^*& TIME!!!!!!

PS the more I obsess and think about growing boobs the less I think about how much I want a new ford ranger!!!!! A much cheaper obsession to have yeh... Wink

I don't think about them CONSTANTLY, but, for instance, I've had a bra on all day and, although it's basically in the background of my mind for the most part, it's almost ALWAYS on my mind!
I mostly only notice my tits when I brush up against them or they hit things around me as I'm moving around. Even when I'm wearing my huge D-cup inserts, I hardly think of them at all unless I touch them or happen to look at them.

(19-01-2014, 05:56 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I don't think about them CONSTANTLY, but, for instance, I've had a bra on all day and, although it's basically in the background of my mind for the most part, it's almost ALWAYS on my mind!
I mostly only notice my tits when I brush up against them or they hit things around me as I'm moving around. Even when I'm wearing my huge D-cup inserts, I hardly think of them at all unless I touch them or happen to look at them.

That's a good problem to have! :p Bring on the day when mine brush up against things when I'm moving around he he.

You mean they don't already??

(19-01-2014, 06:14 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You mean they don't already??

NO! *stormsoffinahuff* :p

DAMN!! Mine aren't even that big and they brush against stuff sometimes! Hopefully the Titty Fairy will visit you VERY soon and hit you with her magic wand and make them balloon up over night!! Maybe you should leave a D-cup bra under your pillow.

(19-01-2014, 06:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  DAMN!! Mine aren't even that big and they brush against stuff sometimes! Hopefully the Titty Fairy will visit you VERY soon and hit you with her magic wand and make them balloon up over night!! Maybe you should leave a D-cup bra under your pillow.

SO DO I cause "I'l be having words with her if she doesn't!!" ....

Wouldn't be cool if you could copy & paste body parts like you can pictures on here? You could copy the tits from my avatar and drop them onto your chest and all your troubles would be over.....except for trying to find bras that fit!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon