Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for the girls here

(19-01-2014, 11:07 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 11:03 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:38 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Wouldn't be cool if you could copy & paste body parts like you can pictures on here? You could copy the tits from my avatar and drop them onto your chest and all your troubles would be over.....except for trying to find bras that fit!!

Oh HELL NO I don't want them that big lol Jeez louise I sleep on my stomach so that's not an option :p Just bigger works for me! Not those puppies!
Puppies??? Those are full-grown St. Bernards!!!!

Ahhh yeh your not wrong. .. id be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit afraid of them. . Wink

That picture disturbs me, I'm totally afraid of them! Big Grin lol

(19-01-2014, 11:12 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:38 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Wouldn't be cool if you could copy & paste body parts like you can pictures on here? You could copy the tits from my avatar and drop them onto your chest and all your troubles would be over.....except for trying to find bras that fit!!

Oh HELL NO I don't want them that big lol Jeez louise I sleep on my stomach so that's not an option :p Just bigger works for me! Not those puppies!

Ahhh yeh your not wrong. .. id be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit afraid of them. . Wink

Ha ha yes I was gonna say that :p I sooo dont want mine anywhere near that size !!!

At this time of year, winter, my nose tends to run a lot and it CAN drain into my mouth from inside, so, I end up having to spit that out a lot. I keep an old root beer can with me at work so I don't have to keep that junk in my mouth for hours on end because the bathroom is at least 90 seconds away and, quite often, I'll no sooner leave the bathroom to go back to work when I'll have another load to get rid of. So, I've been noticing the past few days that, when I lift the can towards my mouth to spit in it, my wrist accidentally brushed against my tit and each time it's like I suddenly notice for the very first time that I have a tit there big enough to get in the way of my arm!! If I'm not wearing a bra, I don't usually notice them being there except if I brush against them or look at them. While wearing a bra, I tend to notice the bra more than my tits, but it DOES make them stick out more!

(19-01-2014, 11:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 06:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oh HELL NO I don't want them that big lol Jeez louise I sleep on my stomach so that's not an option :p Just bigger works for me! Not those puppies!

Ha ha yes I was gonna say that :p I sooo dont want mine anywhere near that size !!!

I wonder how SHE feels about having those? I'd sure love to ask her!!

(19-01-2014, 11:11 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 07:07 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 04:04 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  And to answer your question... yeah, I do pay a lot of attention to them now. Probably too much, which is why I don't notice the subtle changes. (Definitely glad I've been taking pictures to document growth...)

Before I started NBE, I rarely ever looked at them.

Hi Rose. Im the same, once upon a time I knew they were there but never paid much attention to them. Now it IS a matter of noticing and "trying" to notice them as well to encourage growth. I notice them most now when I wear bras because there is a sight improvement which is nice. I cant measure to save myself but for me the most reliable method is to monitor the progress while wearing bras. I personally don't notice a change with pictures only how they look wearing my fav bras etc. The bras never change but how your boobs look in them do Smile

Oh that's true. Mine look so much better in bras now that they are nearly symmetrical. I also wore a dress the other day and noticed I had a little bit of cleavage for the first time in my life. Tongue

I'm terrible at measuring, too! Dodgy

Well im glad its not just me! I can measure then remeasure and be a whole inch out! I get soo angry I want to throw my measuring tape out the Window!

(19-01-2014, 11:17 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 11:03 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Puppies??? Those are full-grown St. Bernards!!!!

Where in the world did you find that picture???

(20-01-2014, 12:26 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 11:17 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(19-01-2014, 11:07 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ahhh yeh your not wrong. .. id be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit afraid of them. . Wink

Where in the world did you find that picture???

Online somewhere a few months ago. I'm sure I was looking for something else, very possibly variations of the album cover of Herb Alpert's, "Whipped Cream & Other Delights".

(19-01-2014, 11:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well im glad its not just me! I can measure then remeasure and be a whole inch out! I get soo angry I want to throw my measuring tape out the Window!
I'm the same way with math, especially when adding timings. I add something one time and get one answer, then I add the same amounts and get a completely different answer, so I check it again and get a THIRD answer!!!! And I'm using a calculator!!!! Proves to me that math just does NOT work!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon