Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava, NB or BB??

I really like it, that these cups have a silicon ring, it would be much better than the bosom beauty cups that I am using, where I try to put the NB foam rings and they often fall off on one side..XL NB foam rings are a bit too small for BB XL cups, pretty annoying..BUT these chinese cups are very small, I need XL cups, which have around 13cm diameter and even the biggest chinese cups are much smaller than that. Otherwise I would have tried them too. I will need to add BB to my regime later, since brava domes are much narrower because of the wide silicon rims. I will try to make a soft rim of liquid latex, but I plan to start with that in sommer (when I am, hopefully, very close to reaching my goals with brava) to cut brava time and to make them wider.

Thank you dolls so much for your inputs. its very much appreciated especially since I'm still new to all of this Blush
I will definitely take them into consideration before find the suction device perfect for myself.
Good luck to everyone and may you reach the cup sizes you all desire Big Grin Cool

So what did you decide to buy? Just wondering...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon