Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava, NB or BB??

Shocked 

hey dolls, So I am practically ready to start my NBE journey and I just needed to be confirmed that Brava was the way to go until I found this

http://forum.wewomen.ca/forum/beaute1/__...easts.html

and I have also been on realself.com where I read that it is only efficient to use Brava if I plan on having fat grafting/fat transfer to the breast. this is farr from what I want Huh

ALSO..I'm not sure how I missed this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6688
But this, to me, affirms that Brava would NOT be the way to go, which sucks. I don't want to end up buying the brava system for $1000 and have it not do anything for me so I am now feeling disappointed and confused.

Anywhoo, has anyone on this thread had success with brava or any other suction devices? even if its brava, noogleberry or bosom beauty? Thanks in advance!

I've read all the pros and cons of all the systems for years and came to a couple conclusions... 1)... the science behind the concept is sound and negative pressure promotes tissue growth... B) Not everyone reacts to the same stimuli as far as breast growth... and III) The systems out there all have issues... either made cheap or don't work properly.... its almost like you need to be a mechanic to keep them running...

personally I would buy a cheap set of Chineese therapy cups and a cheap hand pump and try it to see if it works for you..... Its not magic and it does take a lot of time to active results... I've been doing it for a couple years and have increased 2 cup sizes....

I cannot tell you anything about keeping the results, since I am still doing brava, but getting bigger in the first place, seems to work for me. Although am very thin, started as an AA- the worse category-still at the end of the 7th month I will have gained 3'' (now close to 7months mark). As far as nipples are concerned, there is indeed a reason to worry, they are stretched out, have few wrinkles when the swelling subside. At the moment I hope my breasts will get bigger and the wrinkles will more or less disappear or get less noticable, as they do with swelling, but if I loose a lot after I finish, they would stay wrinkled. And my nipples were flat and now they protrude, which is not bad, but if they already protrude, they will be stretched out even more and will most probably get bigger. IN my case its only the nipples that got streched out, the rest of the skin isn't saggy at all, I think the skin on the nipples is thinner and they are pulled out at most. If you use only the smartbox, the pressure won't be that high and you will not have problems with too much stretching, but that way you don't get much swelling either, which is bad for growth, so you add more pressure, get more swelling, but than you start getting other problems.

3'' sounds a lot, but it made me only an A, I am still very small. But after reaching a full A, the difference between sizes is supposed to be only an inch, so we'll see about that, at the moment I find it a bit hard to believe. I plan to do brava for quite a few months more, depending on how the progress is going on, but most probably till july. So, there are definitely bad sides and they don't develop for everyone in the same way, some didn't have any bigger problems, did not get permanent marks or stretched skin or nipples, some kept their growth, but all that can happen. Anyway I wasn't satisfied with my flat chest either and if I end up with the chest I want, I think I can live with some minor flaws-but minor..And in order to get bigger results,unless you start with at least a full B you will need at least 20-30 weeks to get anything noticeable at all. And since I am so greedy, I plan to do a year (I know its more than crazy, but if it would mean going from an AA to C, than again it sounds less insane). I will see how the things will develop for me, I will try to get another 3'', actually I expect it to become easier with more tissue, but maybe I will stall at some point. I don't know, I am just doing it now and as long as am seeing progress it makes sense to continue going.
Wink 

Hi

I used the Brava system about 5 years ago for 15 weeks I seem to remember. I went from a small A to a small C. I then had 3 pregnancies, 2 babies and breastfed both. I am now I think an AA, just all my bras are gaping and don't fit...even the wonder boost bras!

So dug out the box, bought some new tubing and airlock stopper from pet shop, and am starting again. I really hope I get the result like before.

I did get given a NB system, but I only used it for about a week and didn't get on with it. I guess I have the confidence in Brava as I did it before.

So good luck with what you choose

Hi Karren Smile
I totally agree, I think I will start off with something less expensive, most likely the NG to see how my body reacts to it. And wow! 2 cup sizes is amazing! did you start off with just a generic suction device and is that what you have been using? Also, is there any type of lubrication I should use while on these suction devices?

hey Rateset Smile
I wish you all the best with the brava! I have read equal amounts of negative and positive reviews on it which is why I suppose I am unsure once again. I have a super paranoia type thing with saggy breast since I already have splayed breasts that I feel are not close enough and having wrinkly nipples/skin would totally bum me out Sad your progress so far sounds impressive! 3 inches IS actually quite alot. And honestly.. I feel I would be determined as you to grow my boobs to their fullest potential if I found what works for me Tongue

hi sunny days Smile
wow 2 cups in roughly 3 months is amazing! wish you all the best with your growing! I will definitely be watching your progress Smile

You should definetly use lubrication. Without atleast my pump wouldn't work or if it did, it hurt.

Now i use flaxseedoil, it works great and isn't expensive.

I am using an inexpensive breast pump from China since one week and I LOVE it. You can see pics of it in my thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17115&pid=93024#pid93024

Hey Trillian
Would you be able to tell me how much is needed for sufficient lubrication?

hi Peggy!
wow progress looksbgreat, I wish you all the best Smile I also checked out the suction device you're using. looks awesome. and for a good price too lol
Is the suction comparable to any other pumps you have used?

Not very much, just enough to make the skin under the domes soft and smooth. Sometimes i use more for massaging afterwards.

I have an electrical pump, and when you start it, it sucks in the breasts and the tissue around. When the skin is dry it doesn't "slip" under the domes easily and it hurts.

I guess my 250ml bottle will last for 4 or 6 months.

(06-01-2014, 09:57 AM)Anoelle Wrote:  hi Peggy!
wow progress looksbgreat, I wish you all the best Smile I also checked out the suction device you're using. looks awesome. and for a good price too lol
Is the suction comparable to any other pumps you have used?

Thank you Anoelle! I also wish you all the best!
I have not used any other pumps, so I cannot compare them.
However as I said, I am very satisfied with the pump, as it has silicone rings which are comfortable and the suction holds good. At the beginning I did not understand how to hold the suction, you just have to pump up and then press down the green "dot" (don't know how to call it lol) and the suction will hold. If you want to release the suction, you have to pull this green "dot". Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon