Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping other body parts....

I don't speak for everyone by any means, just for myself. But this isn't an obsession for me. Neither was getting braces at a young age, or shaving, or wearing makeup, or cutting and styling my hair, painting my nails, or buying new clothes and shoes, or weight training/exercising, or any of the things I've done or do that fall into that category . All of those things, and the Noogleberry (to me personally) are just ways to improve myself on the outside while also improving myself on the inside. I don't see it as vainity (maybe those things are to some people), I see them as self improvement. And the NB and weight training are actually more than that to me too, they're like a challenge, mixed with "why NOT! I only live once". (The weight training is also to be healthier too).

Not wanting to disrespect anyone AT ALL. I'm just sharing why I'm personally doing this.

I also agree though. Don't strive so hard for perfection, just like she said. Don't do things to the point where it's all consuming and you lose sight of important things. There's way more to life, and enjoying it, and being completely consumed by anything is not good for you. Love yourself, be free, be happy Smile

Yeah hun, I know, I am just mortified of how we all go into this wonderful and should be fun journey to improve ourselves and as a result, it attracts these interdimensionals are taking something very valuable from us and our children! Its our spiritual freedom and at least, our genetics that is ours not theirs. Its disgusting and I am tired of it. I am very sensitive to the energies and would like my identity and spiritual freedom back.

They surely sucked the life force out of me and the fun of this journey. But I guess as the saying goes, "what you don't know, won't hurt you."
I just wanted to share with you all what's really happening to humanity on a spiritual level.

(01-07-2014, 05:51 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I don't speak for everyone by any means, just for myself. But this isn't an obsession for me. Neither was getting braces at a young age, or shaving, or wearing makeup, or cutting and styling my hair, painting my nails, or buying new clothes and shoes, or weight training/exercising, or any of the things I've done or do that fall into that category . All of those things, and the Noogleberry (to me personally) are just ways to improve myself on the outside while also improving myself on the inside. I don't see it as vainity (maybe those things are to some people), I see them as self improvement. And the NB and weight training are actually more than that to me too, they're like a challenge, mixed with "why NOT! I only live once". (The weight training is also to be healthier too).

Not wanting to disrespect anyone AT ALL. I'm just sharing why I'm personally doing this.

(03-01-2014, 04:36 PM)Karren Wrote:  Just came accross the "vacuum butt lift" which uses the same principles as breast suction devices.... Anyone ever try noodling their behind? lol

" Vacuum-therapy stimulates muscles,
break down cellulite and fatty
deposits, eliminating toxins,
improving lymphatic drainage and
taking inches off. Vacuum therapy
also helps restore the skin’s natural
elasticity to smooth the appearance
of facial wrinkles and “orange-peel”
dimpling in the thighs and buttocks.
This therapy is painless, safe and
highly effective."

www.olgaflorez.com/services/body-treatments/vacuum-therapy.html

A few months ago I went for a session of 'non-surgical breast enhancement' which turned out to be just a mechanical noogleberry! Although I didn't know it at the time. The session was for 45 mins, and vacuumed, held the suction for maybe a second or two then released pressure and did that on a loop for the duration. I paid £50 for that, so imagine how much I loved a noodle for £35!! Anyway my point is that the same lady is now offering a 'Brazilian butt lift' aswell, apparently using the same mechanical vacuum but with different sized cups. And advertising that the results are permanent. So tempted....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon