Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping other body parts....

Just came accross the "vacuum butt lift" which uses the same principles as breast suction devices.... Anyone ever try noodling their behind? lol

" Vacuum-therapy stimulates muscles,
break down cellulite and fatty
deposits, eliminating toxins,
improving lymphatic drainage and
taking inches off. Vacuum therapy
also helps restore the skin’s natural
elasticity to smooth the appearance
of facial wrinkles and “orange-peel”
dimpling in the thighs and buttocks.
This therapy is painless, safe and
highly effective."

www.olgaflorez.com/services/body-treatments/vacuum-therapy.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oooooh I would love to pump that booty up!!! Idk why so many ladies are unsatisfied with their big butts. I love me some ass.

I remember last year before the Noogleberry forum crashed, (my account got wiped from the system, and I never made a new account until recently...) they were talking, and actually I think Lucy was saying how a butt pump was in the works. That was a year ago though, and I didn't see any update about it when I looked recently.

I remember a woman was using her domes on the sides of her butt, to give her more "hip" But I don't remember if she did it for long, or had success. Ooooh, maybe I should try that...

lol

hehehe, ok I tried it! I have the large domes, so it was far to small to fit on my butt cheek, but I placed it on the cove of my hip, where it indents in. I had to pop one of them off because I have the smaller "y" connectors. So I had to clamp one off and then it totally worked!! It felt so weird Tongue I think if they made domes for specific shape I would be all over that!! Don't see why it wouldn't work...

Didja notice a difference Mzhoney?

My hips indent right where my jeans sit.. It's strange. I'd love to gain some fullness there to make me look all nice and curvy. My small waist doesn't look as rocking without the nice curvy hips to go with it.

Gosh I just want my Noogleberry to arrive!

Nah, but I only had it on for a few seconds tho, just to see if it would work. I think with dedication it could do something!

They should make Noogle Pants! lol

I know this post is several months old, but I've been reading around trying to find people who've used NB on their booty. My whole body is tiny, and so is my butt (and bust). I'm still waiting on my NB to arrive and I've realized AFTER ordering, that the dome size I ordered is too small. Great. So, I'll have to order either Large or Contoured Large for my boobs. So, I am SO going to order XL or XXL also and try it on my butt. I'll update y'all once I get them and start using it. I'm also doing other things to pump up my butt, but I'm sure this won't hurt Wink

I thought about hooking my vacuum pump up to a 5 gallon pail and just setting in it! lol

If you ladies have been wondering if this does work, yes it does! I speak to spirits on a daily basis. A young college girl had the most amazing body. She was petite and told me 4 months on the vacuum system, her ass filled out nicely and she regained what she had lost in her chest.

It frustrates me. The spirits have so much knowledge on how to change their bodies along with the advanced tech they have, but they will continue to jump ours!

Stop getting so obsessive ladies (for those who obsess)! Please fix your problem areas, but don't strive so hard for perfection, its not worth the sleepless nights, drain, and violation from these entities. They look for perfect NATURAL bodies and faces. Nose jobs seem to be top. They WILL use you to get yours.

Have you ever wondered why " thou shall not covet" is one of the chosen commandments when it seems so similar to stealing?

I've never thought wanting something badly would be such a sin and possession of something that is not yours is already a commandment. But I totally get it now. It's not so much the desire of something, but the desire of wanting so badly, as in an obsession that leads to actual desperation of doing anything to get that something that follows. In this case, at someone's expense, and in the spirit world, enslaving humanity to gain vanity !

I know I obsess way too much..... lucky for me its short lived.... more like obsessions of the day...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon