Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First success

Looks great cassaundra! Congratulations!
what exactly means "noogling every other day"? Sorry English is not my first language.
I'm little depressed at the moment because it seams like everything went away again just from one day to another though I didn't stop noogling. One day I reach the 5 inch mark without any problems the next day I just reach 3 and a half.
maybe this is when I should take a break for one or two days? Maybe my body strikes to get a timeout?

Rosalie... No worries! Your english is better than my German Wink

"Every other day" for example:
Monday- I noogle
Tuesday- I do not noogle
Wednesday- I noogle
Thursday- I do not noogle

Take a break for a couple days, but be sure to massage and drink plenty of water on these days.

After your break, try Hydro-noogling. You'll get some swelling and it may help get things going again Smile

(17-01-2014, 07:57 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 08:01 PM)Rosalie Wrote:  Looks great cassaundra! Congratulations!
what exactly means "noogling every other day"? Sorry English is not my first language.
I'm little depressed at the moment because it seams like everything went away again just from one day to another though I didn't stop noogling. One day I reach the 5 inch mark without any problems the next day I just reach 3 and a half.
maybe this is when I should take a break for one or two days? Maybe my body strikes to get a timeout?

Do not be stressed when the swelling all goes away. It takes awhile to see actual growth. Right now you're training your breasts to enlarge, encourage tissue expansion. Very, very slowly things are occurring inside your breasts. It is so slight each day that we don't even notice! Take photos each month and you may find yourself pleasantly pleased with actual growth!

Oh, and always have a positive attitude that they WILL grow, not that they might. Do not give your breasts an option. Just love them and have the knowing that they will obey with your wishes. Wink

So how was your growth over the last month?

(22-01-2014, 08:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  So how was your growth over the last month?

I don't think I can talk about growth already. It's more kind of 1-2cm swelling that instantly changes its mood...due to my cyclus or to how much I drunk a day or whatever...I wish I could tell you some more exciting things...Shy

(16-01-2014, 08:01 PM)Rosalie Wrote:  Looks great cassaundra! Congratulations!

Do not be stressed when the swelling all goes away. It takes awhile to see actual growth. Right now you're training your breasts to enlarge, encourage tissue expansion. Very, very slowly things are occurring inside your breasts. It is so slight each day that we don't even notice! Take photos each month and you may find yourself pleasantly pleased with actual growth!

Oh, and always have a positive attitude that they WILL grow, not that they might. Do not give your breasts an option. Just love them and have the knowing that they will obey with your wishes. Wink
Thank you so much for your encouragement jenniferlove! That was exactly what I needed to hear to get motivated again! Your own increasement is very impressiv! Could you tell a little more about your technique? Do you have non-noogling days and how long do you pump on your noogling days?

(17-01-2014, 01:25 AM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  Rosalie... No worries! Your english is better than my German Wink

"Every other day" for example:
Monday- I noogle
Tuesday- I do not noogle
Wednesday- I noogle
Thursday- I do not noogle

Take a break for a couple days, but be sure to massage and drink plenty of water on these days.

After your break, try Hydro-noogling. You'll get some swelling and it may help get things going again Smile

Thanks for the explanation, cassaundra! I took a break the last 4 days and right now I began noogling again. I'll try out your advices and want to expand the noogle-time to 2-3 hours. Hydro-noogling seems a bit complicated to me. You can only do it in the shower or did I misunderstand anything?

You did not misunderstand Wink Hydro-noogling is a bit more complicated but gives great results! I think someday I'll make a video, lol. Here's what I do when I hydro-noogle:

~Massage and drink a glass of water.
~Put a towel on the floor (because I get out a few times to go pee Wink the floor gets all wet)
~Fill the bath tub with hot water.
~Get in the bath with the cups.
~Hold the pump handle in my mouth
~Put the cups underwater to fill them
~Place them on my chest and lay down as flat as possible
~Use 1 hand to hold both cups in place and use the other hand get the pump and start pumping.
~If you lay down flat the air will get out of the cups first. Then you'll start pumping water out of the cups. Water will come out of the pump too.
~hold for 10-15 minutes and release for a few minutes
~drink another glass of water / go to the bathroom if you need to Wink
~ repeat

I don't use the shower cuz I get bored just standing there. You can't really do anything else once you get the cups on

Hope this helps Smile

(23-01-2014, 12:08 AM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  You did not misunderstand Wink Hydro-noogling is a bit more complicated but gives great results! I think someday I'll make a video, lol. Here's what I do when I hydro-noogle:

~Massage and drink a glass of water.
~Put a towel on the floor (because I get out a few times to go pee Wink the floor gets all wet)
~Fill the bath tub with hot water.
~Get in the bath with the cups.
~Hold the pump handle in my mouth
~Put the cups underwater to fill them
~Place them on my chest and lay down as flat as possible
~Use 1 hand to hold both cups in place and use the other hand get the pump and start pumping.
~If you lay down flat the air will get out of the cups first. Then you'll start pumping water out of the cups. Water will come out of the pump too.
~hold for 10-15 minutes and release for a few minutes
~drink another glass of water / go to the bathroom if you need to Wink
~ repeat

I don't use the shower cuz I get bored just standing there. You can't really do anything else once you get the cups on

Hope this helps Smile

I do something similar.... but using DIY domes with no hose attachments.... filing the domes half full of warm water and bending over.... attaching them from below and sucking the air out with a small hose between the dome and the skin.... pulling the hose out when attached.... they stay pressurized for hours...... no repumping...

(23-01-2014, 02:51 AM)Karren Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 12:08 AM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  You did not misunderstand Wink Hydro-noogling is a bit more complicated but gives great results! I think someday I'll make a video, lol. Here's what I do when I hydro-noogle:

I do something similar.... but using DIY domes with no hose attachments.... filing the domes half full of warm water and bending over.... attaching them from below and sucking the air out with a small hose between the dome and the skin.... pulling the hose out when attached.... they stay pressurized for hours...... no repumping...

Wow, sooo complex and complicated methodology... Huh Why do you have to torture yourself for such difficult procedure on a simple idea...???

I like simplicity at work and at home. Less stress... and more happier life Smile

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon