Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First success

Hey, I just wanted to tell you some good news. I've been using the noogleberry for two month now and when I took measurements yesterday I found that I have grown 1,5 cm! I now have 81,5 cm around bust.
I started with pumping and keeping the suction for an hour, now I switched to the 7:2 method and I think this was it! It works much better. Ialso take 2 capsules of Ainterol PM per day.

Congratulations!! Would you mind telling me what the 7:2 method is?

Thank you!Smile
7:2 means I keep the suction for 7 min, than I release it and take a break for 2 min while I massage my breast. than I pump for another 7 min and so on until I've done the whole process for about 9 times.

Hey, that sounds awesome. Thanks about sharing your method with us.
I should receive my pump in a week or so and cannot wait to start pumping.

PS: Kennst du diesen Thread schon? KLICK
Würde mich freuen wenn du im deutschen Forum mal vorbeischaust. Smile

Congratulations! How many hours per day do you pump on average? I'm about an hour.... some days a little more...

Awesome! Congratulations on your growth. Thanks for explaining 7:2, I've seen it around but never the description :-) I'm totally gonna do that now.

Hey, so many replies already! That's nice!

@peggy: Thank you! I wish you success on your own pumping journey!

Ne, kannte ich noch nicht, vielen Dank für den Tipp Smile. Ich guck auf jeden Fall mal rein, super Smile

@Karren: Thank you! I try to pump at least one hour per day, but often it's less because I'm too tired. Some days I don't pump at all, but on the noogleberry forum I read that those "non-noogling" days are important for swelling and growth. Seams to be true Big Grin

@MzHoney: Thank you! You should definitely try it! First I've been too lazy to do this method, but the breast of our dreams is worth the effort Big Grin

Thanks for the explanation!

I've seen that some people do better with pump and hold, some with pump and release. I wonder why one would work better versus another...?

(23-12-2013, 09:09 PM)Rosalie Wrote:  @peggy: Thank you! I wish you success on your own pumping journey!

Thank you. I hope I will have succss as well. Wink

(23-12-2013, 09:09 PM)Rosalie Wrote:  Ne, kannte ich noch nicht, vielen Dank für den Tipp Smile. Ich guck auf jeden Fall mal rein, super Smile

Freue mich, dass du dich angemeldet hast. Smile Ist halt leider noch nicht viel los in dem Forum, weil die Seite noch nicht von den Suchmaschinen gefunden wird. Aber das wird hoffentlich besser in den nächsten Wochen.

The 7:2 method is the way to go for sure! You gotta let the blood get back under the skin where the domes sit. Otherwise you can get permanent ring marks. 1 hour works but 2-3 hours is better (if you have the time).

Pump and hold for 7-10 minutes and then release & massage (w/ oil) for 2-5 minutes. Also if you drink a glass of water every time you hold for 7 minutes you'll get plenty of water. You'll have to pee a lot... but that's not really a big deal Wink

Also try noogling every other day instead of every day. Give your body a chance to repair itself. You can massage and drink water every day tho, that encourages blood flow Smile

I've used this method for 5 months and this is my progress (see pic below)
I put all this info on my profile as well. Best wishes to all of you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon