Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage and fertility

Honestly I think this site is correct:
www.umaatantra.com/female_deer_exercise.html

There is also this YouTube video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh5clvvvrO4

I was going inward motions and actually moving my breasts for about a week now and I see no improvement at all.

great.. just when i think i know what i was doing! Ive been doing the inward massage for a few weeks now on and off and I see they definately look rounder n fuller instead of so triangly. but I also noticed that sprayed hot water for 30 seconds, than freezing cold for 10 seconds on them for a couple times a day helped too (for circulation).
Id wanna try the outwards way but If some websites say thats too decrease size.. im afraid to try it n lose all the progress! :/

Damn...I don't want to try experimenting outwards cuz I don't want them to get any smaller xD well somebody figure it out! I was trying to actually do what that blog said and do it for 30 days straight to see if I will increase a cup size.

Well, I don't know what to tell y'all, but I believe that if you have been doing inward rotations with no noticeable difference for a little while, it is time to move the hands outward towards the armpits. I finally decided that it was worth a try and have been doing the outward rotations for about a month. I definitely noticed more fullness within a week! I did inward rotations for a long time without much to say for it. I also did some research and searching around. The traditional method, as far as I can tell, is Outward Rotations, y'all. I am not going back to inwards! Also, what some said about smoother breasts is true for me too. With outward rotations, it does seem like they are more filled in and less lumpy! I was nervous to try too (but considering NBE can take years, a couple of weeks or 1 month of experimenting is worth it. Glad I decided to risk it.), but my body is the measurement here, so I am gonna go with that. Good luck to everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon