Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage and fertility

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how breast massage may or may not affect ones fertility.
I am a (biological) female we are trying for our third child and I was also wanting to start breast massage to increase the fullness in my breasts

Hi! I think that breast massages can absolutely improve fertility. Take a look at this video.

I am confused. The lady in this video said that the first breast massage (to rub the breasts outwards) can increase the breasts but that it can also decrease the breast if it is done in the opposite direction (inwards). On the following website however they state that the chi rotations (to rub the breasts inwards) will increase the breasts and that the other direction can decrease the breasts: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.ca/200...-with.html

So which direction is correct? Huh I am doing the inwards chi rotations like stated on the blog.
HELP!!!

Hi Peggy!

I know this can be confusing because most of the NBE sites and blogs say that for breast growth, chi rotations should be INWARDS (or clockwise on your right breast looking down). However, most other sites that are not primarily focused on NBE say that the correct way to do the chi massage (or deer massage, which is what this rotation is based on) say that you should rotate OUTWARDS.

I've read a lot of articles and watched even more videos and my conclusion is that the CORRECT way to do the deer massage is to massage outwards. Popular belief in the NBE community is that this outward rotation will decrease the size of the breast, but I personally don't buy that. The only difference I have found is that my breasts are quite lumpy AFTER doing the inward chi rotations, and some sources say that the outward rotations get rid of these lumps, while inward creates them. Anyway, the whole point of this massage for me is to promote lymphatic drainage, and I don't think that there's a wrong or bad way to do them. As long as you massage... it's all good!

There's a video I recommend. I watch a lot of this lady's videos. Her english name is Kyoko Tose she does what seems like the chi rotation in this video and she is doing it OUTWARDS. But like I said, I don't think there will be any harm done doing it inwards or outwards.

Hi Jane, thanks for the video.

I know Kyoko Tose from another Youtube video (starting at min 04:00): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C&index=43 and am doing her massage technique (she is showing 5 different in this video) twice a day. Additionally I was doing 150 inwards rotations (also twice a day) as described on this blog: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.ca/200...-with.html

Now I am thinking about to stop doing the inwards rotations and continue with the Japanese Massage only.

(06-12-2013, 02:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  I am confused. The lady in this video said that the first breast massage (to rub the breasts outwards) can increase the breasts but that it can also decrease the breast if it is done in the opposite direction (inwards). On the following website however they state that the chi rotations (to rub the breasts inwards) will increase the breasts and that the other direction can decrease the breasts: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.ca/200...-with.html

So which direction is correct? Huh I am doing the inwards chi rotations like stated on the blog.
HELP!!!

well that's just thrown a whole new spin on things! I was doing inwards. il be studying more on deer massage now. that or just massage both ways until this gets cleared up.

whats also confusing it she moves the hands around when all the other sites say to move the whole breast with your hand :s
we are on holiday now so il spend some time at the library and see if I can find a book on TCM and see what that says. theres a lot of "copying" ive found on the web. one person said "do it this way" and 50 other sites follow suit.

I can say ive had no luck with inwards! So I'l try both from now on!

Me too, Ella! I too had no luck inwards. Will also do both now. Wink

Has anybody found out the right technique (inwards or outwards) because I am confused too, doing a research and can't find out which is the right way.

About this one: "whats also confusing it she moves the hands around when all the other sites say to move the whole breast with your hand :s"
I understand that moving your hands around is a deer massage whereas moving a whole breast is a Chi massage. That is the only difference between them in my understanding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon