Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me with this

Refreshing to see some understanding is happening here. It's amazing how much we communicate yet cling our blinders, at times. I think it is that as a society, we have been mis-educated and purposely mis-directed. It is almost abusive what the system teaches people to accept, perpetuate and believe. Thank you for your consideration and empathy black_howling! It starts with one and the ripple is many. Awareness is a blessing. Namaste. Namaste to us all Big Grin

My penny's'worth for what it counts . In my yonger days i use to date girls on their personalities . Though i am a breast man i didnt consider that as a priority as personally i want the girl who can engage me . I use to date a girl who was pretty as picture and D'tits ' but boy was she boring !! Sad met my present wife and we clicked not for outward beauty but i could engage with her . Been married last 30 yrs Smile

So if a guy measures you for physical attributes !! Dump em so fast their ass dont touch ground .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon