Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me with this

I've tried everything. At my wits end ya know...

I'm so small I'm afraid my bf is going to dump me for a bigger girl. it's happened before...

I've been searching for something, anything that will help and I came across a program that guarantees i'll get to a c in just a few weeks. But I'm a skeptic and I want to see if anyone out there has had success before I plop down my money.

Please take a look and let me know Blush http://tinyurl.com/pogjcgk

I'm sure hoping this works!
Lucy

Umm no I think its fake sorry don't waste your money they may not even stick to the guarantee and refund if you have no results.
Make your own program look around here look to see what you think will work for you.

Well it's sold through Click Bank and they do have a really good reputation (I checked ) for honoring the guarantees. Seems like 60 days would be enough time to see if it works.

Lucy

First thing you need to be concerned with is how your supposed boyfriend REALLY feels about YOU!! I've only ever heard of plastic people breaking up with someone over the size of their physical attributes!! If the size of a girls tits is ALL he's interested in, if that's the ONLY thing that attracts him, drop him like a hot brick!!!! He's NOT worth it!!!! How can he HONESTLY look you in the eye and tell you flay out that he's madly in love with you if he's EASILY willing to dump you JUST because your tits are too small for him?? Tell him to grow his dick for you or you'll find a guy with a bigger dick and see what he does!! Tell him he has to cum harder and longer or you'll find someone else that will.

(17-11-2013, 04:51 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  First thing you need to be concerned with is how your supposed boyfriend REALLY feels about YOU!! I've only ever heard of plastic people breaking up with someone over the size of their physical attributes!! If the size of a girls tits is ALL he's interested in, if that's the ONLY thing that attracts him, drop him like a hot brick!!!! He's NOT worth it!!!! How can he HONESTLY look you in the eye and tell you flay out that he's madly in love with you if he's EASILY willing to dump you JUST because your tits are too small for him?? Tell him to grow his dick for you or you'll find a guy with a bigger dick and see what he does!! Tell him he has to cum harder and longer or you'll find someone else that will.

I think she means because she's been dumped by a different man before not because her current boyfriend said that i hope and dr I respect that some men need breasts on their woman but then why would he start dating someone if they weren't what he wanted in the first place then she should dump him.
Don't change for anyone else especially if they tell you too.

(17-11-2013, 01:27 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(17-11-2013, 04:51 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  First thing you need to be concerned with is how your supposed boyfriend REALLY feels about YOU!! I've only ever heard of plastic people breaking up with someone over the size of their physical attributes!! If the size of a girls tits is ALL he's interested in, if that's the ONLY thing that attracts him, drop him like a hot brick!!!! He's NOT worth it!!!! How can he HONESTLY look you in the eye and tell you flay out that he's madly in love with you if he's EASILY willing to dump you JUST because your tits are too small for him?? Tell him to grow his dick for you or you'll find a guy with a bigger dick and see what he does!! Tell him he has to cum harder and longer or you'll find someone else that will.

I think she means because she's been dumped by a different man before not because her current boyfriend said that i hope and dr I respect that some men need breasts on their woman but then why would he start dating someone if they weren't what he wanted in the first place then she should dump him.
Don't change for anyone else especially if they tell you too.
Yeah, exactly!! If the whole package isn't what ya want, don't waste yer time going after it! Personally, I'd PREFER someone with a nice set of sweater meat, but, it doesn't really matter that much to me! I go for the personality! Looks help, too, but, I HAVE been attracted to a few that weren't very pretty just because I liked the way their hearts were.

Your boyfriend should be dating you for who you are, not your breasts. If you think he is going to leave you over something so unimportant then maybe you should evaluate your relationship. You deserve the best, girl!

Confidence goes a very long way. My husband has dated complete foxes in the past (his last gf was almost a D cup as opposed to my baby B cups!), and he still can't keep his hands off me. Neither could the other men that I have been with. Confidence is key! Your body is beautiful just the way it is. If YOU decide you want bigger breasts, then try the program. Dig deeper for reviews. If you can't find any, chances are it's no good.

(18-11-2013, 01:19 AM)echapman Wrote:  Your boyfriend should be dating you for who you are, not your breasts. If you think he is going to leave you over something so unimportant then maybe you should evaluate your relationship. You deserve the best, girl!

That's exactly what I said! Make sure you he loves you for YOU, NOT just for what's in your bra!! Anyone that feels that way doesn't deserve a girlfriend!!

(18-11-2013, 01:19 AM)echapman Wrote:  Your boyfriend should be dating you for who you are, not your breasts. If you think he is going to leave you over something so unimportant then maybe you should evaluate your relationship. You deserve the best, girl!

Confidence goes a very long way. My husband has dated complete foxes in the past (his last gf was almost a D cup as opposed to my baby B cups!), and he still can't keep his hands off me. Neither could the other men that I have been with. Confidence is key! Your body is beautiful just the way it is. If YOU decide you want bigger breasts, then try the program. Dig deeper for reviews. If you can't find any, chances are it's no good.

Exactly...I'm a guy who is dating a girl who has an A cup. I am a breast person. I love breast and all i talk to my gf is about breast and how big are those girls that we see around. I used to date a D cup, and those were just heaven. I love my gf for who she is and I told her that I will help her in getting a bigger breast if she is willing to work with me.

She is all up for it cause she knows what I want and desire too. She's been into the NBE program since the last 6 - 8 months. It didn't work well with the PM. So I'm waiting for the BO order to come in. In the mean time, we are trying out massages as well.

So all I'm telling here is communication is the key. You will be able to get more confident if you do it with someone who loves you for who you are. So talk to your BF about what you think of your body and what you plan to do. Ask him if he is willing to work with you and help you with it. I am pretty sure he can be a real help with the massages.

Do you remember the t.v. show in the `60's called, "The Avengers"? In the mid `60's they got Dianna Rigg to replace Honour Blackman, who left the show to play Pussy Galore in the next James Bond movie. Once they got her, the rating skyrocketed and every guy on the planet wanted to get into Dianna's pants!!!! But, she has almost no tits at all!! What does THAT tell you? Tit's don't mean as much as you like to think they do! It's the person that counts!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon