Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my estrogen dominance overcoming program (starting 30AAA completely flat)

If Vitex made your acne worse, I wouldn't take the balancing cap. from now foods.

I wish you great success with your program. Smile

(08-12-2013, 04:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  If Vitex made your acne worse, I wouldn't take the balancing cap. from now foods.

I wish you great success with your program. Smile

thanks peggy, i love your body shape Smile i'm interested in your measurements, it looks like mine , i'll check your thread Smile

Hi lora, this is not me on the avatar picture. Wink But you can see a picture of me on this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17115

How are you doing?

(15-12-2013, 11:23 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi lora, this is not me on the avatar picture. Wink But you can see a picture of me on this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17115

How are you doing?

hi beggy, i'm not fine with this cold new weather her in Egypt, it's the first time to see snow in my country, and i'm not able to take my cloths off and do my massage Sad and this upsetting me , and unfortunately i just have a cool air conditioner and not warm one, so i'm freezing and i also feel that my body energy is low for hypnosis and i don't feel the warmness on my breasts now when hearing it Sad
this weather is messing with my routine and delaying me .

i'm not also able to get out to go to the doctor to check if i'm having pcos, as my cramps isn't getting better with my routine .

i saw your thread and pic and your situation is better than me as a start, i believe you can do it and i hope this for you Smile

Sorry to hear about the bad weather situation at your place. I hope it will get better soon, so that you can start again massaging your boobs. Smile

Thanks for your nice words.

Hi Lora! Just stopped by to see how you where doing. Im so glad that you didn't give up after you found out you where e dom! You are such a quick learner. I noticed you are already giving advice to other people and its great Smile
Sorry about the bad weather you are having. I hope everything keeps working out for you!

Good luck girl Smile

(16-12-2013, 10:10 PM)gbabe Wrote:  Hi Lora! Just stopped by to see how you where doing. Im so glad that you didn't give up after you found out you where e dom! You are such a quick learner. I noticed you are already giving advice to other people and its great Smile
Sorry about the bad weather you are having. I hope everything keeps working out for you!

Good luck girl Smile

Smile thanks so much honey, you still don't forget about me Smile
every time you come and tell me some nice words encourage me a lot ,
thanks dear Smile

ok, now i wanna tell you some great news and some bad ,

the great news is that i found my moms' old heater and it's great in warming my room to make it suitable for my massage Smile

the great news also that i think this massage i shared its video before is working with me Smile as it's like a fat transfer and also i don't have a lot of fats at my upper body but this point between my arms and chest was slightly swollen as it's storing some fats, and by using it and trying to transfer its fat to my breast just as the video , i notice that my breast gets some rounder and fullness , and this point of swollen is about to diminish Smile

i'm not sure actually is this roundness and fullness is due to this massage, hypnosis, pc, or because that i gained 1 kg Dodgy

anyway it's the time to let you know about the bad news too.

first, my fats swollen point between my arms and chest is about to diminish and i don't have more fats at my upper body or even my stomach to transfer to my breasts .

second my noogleberry didn't arrive till now.

third my dim and calcium d glucarate supply has ran out and it will take at least 3 weeks to have them again .

another bad news that i feel one of my breast is slightly getting down and isn't in the same line of my another breast, i'm afraid that this happened because of my massage Dodgy i may be doing it wrong to this breast or exerting unsuitable pressure downwards so it made my breast like this Sad

and my measurements still didn't change, and i also have doubt that i might have a pcos Sad

no problem this all is not meaning that i'm gonna surrender Smile as i don't have another choice such as breast implants and i also don't have anything to lose , just some cm or inch to gain if i'm lucky

now it's time to know my accurate bust measurements ,

i found this video and i liked it's simple explaining of how to measure Smile
so i liked to share it with you, it may help someone lost in measuring like me Rolleyes Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqXCnYOwCI

i'm gonna measure mine now and find what really i'm and i'll let you know Big Grin

That's great with the heater, so you can massage again. Smile

What is the problem with the Noogleberry? Is it at customs? Do they want any invoice from you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon