Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my estrogen dominance overcoming program (starting 30AAA completely flat)

Peggy i just read some of what you shared about maca Rolleyes
and it seems interesting Rolleyes
but i'm still afraid that it might increases my thighs and hips
or increases my testosterone that i'm trying to lower Dodgy

Lora emsa7i messages 3ashan 2a2dar arod 3aleki, darooriii

Lora! I'm new here and IN have the same problems like you!!!
I like you. We have a lot in common. So how is your progress?

Hi there.Mine look exactly like yours lol. I knew I wasn't even an A cup.
I have low progesterone too and I also used to eat a lot of flaxseed and soy.:-\
I am new so no progress haha.I am 19 and I am also so afraid of marriage because I look like a boy ahhh. :'( I have some years until then though but what if I can't change this?No woman in my country has a flat chest, ano also no one in my family.I can't lie, I do cry under my blanket when someone mentions how I look...

(12-08-2014, 06:00 PM)Lunice Wrote:  Hi there.Mine look exactly like yours lol. I knew I wasn't even an A cup.
I have low progesterone too and I also used to eat a lot of flaxseed and soy.:-\
I am new so no progress haha.I am 19 and I am also so afraid of marriage because I look like a boy ahhh. :'( I have some years until then though but what if I can't change this?No woman in my country has a flat chest, ano also no one in my family.I can't lie, I do cry under my blanket when someone mentions how I look...

Lunice!!! I'm 19 too and when I read your bio we were like 99% the same. You're afraid of marriage? I'm afraid of dating. I don't think anybody will love me if I have these kind of boobies. My family are thin but they all have boobs even though it is just a C or B. But weirdly my younger sis has a D (I know huh?) And mom told me IF stole her smartness while she took my boob (we were only 18 months apart)

I'm trying out my first personal program. Cheap and not harmful. Maybe we can share details there!

(14-08-2014, 11:04 AM)tmygogo Wrote:  
(12-08-2014, 06:00 PM)Lunice Wrote:  Hi there.Mine look exactly like yours lol. I knew I wasn't even an A cup.

Lunice!!! I'm 19 too and when I read your bio we were like 99% the same. You're afraid of marriage? I'm afraid of dating. I don't think anybody will love me if I have these kind of boobies. My family are thin but they all have boobs even though it is just a C or B. But weirdly my younger sis has a D (I know huh?) And mom told me IF stole her smartness while she took my boob (we were only 18 months apart)

I'm trying out my first personal program. Cheap and not harmful. Maybe we can share details there!
Wow, true. xD I don't date either. :'( We are young, there is still hope, right?
Sometimes I think positive and sometimes not... I'll add you to my buddies list. :-)

Me too, and no one can know about this, no one! xD I'll drink teas and massage when everyone's sleeping lol.

(14-08-2014, 11:44 AM)Lunice Wrote:  

Wow, true. xD I don't date either. :'( We are young, there is still hope, right?
Sometimes I think positive and sometimes not... I'll add you to my buddies list. :-)

Me too, and no one can know about this, no one! xD I'll drink teas and massage when everyone's sleeping lol.

you guys are too cute. I have to say one very very important thing is that never let your boob size determine whether or not you date!!!

I'm pretty flat chested myself (32A sometimes full, sometimes barely), but I've never let that determine my ability to attract guys. For some reason, I was never totally self conscious about it, so that also helped! Real men don't immediately seek you out for your boobs btw. I've never had problems attracting the guys I want, and guess what, the guy I lost my virginity to was a really fit, hunky man who was attracted to me for me.

So there. A great guy will like you for you. Please don't think that boobs are everything...though like you, I wish the boob fairies would come out already!

(14-08-2014, 06:06 PM)lareinee Wrote:  
(14-08-2014, 11:44 AM)Lunice Wrote:  

you guys are too cute. I have to say one very very important thing is that never let your boob size determine whether or not you date!!!

I'm pretty flat chested myself (32A sometimes full, sometimes barely), but I've never let that determine my ability to attract guys. For some reason, I was never totally self conscious about it, so that also helped! Real men don't immediately seek you out for your boobs btw. I've never had problems attracting the guys I want, and guess what, the guy I lost my virginity to was a really fit, hunky man who was attracted to me for me.

So there. A great guy will like you for you. Please don't think that boobs are everything...though like you, I wish the boob fairies would come out already!

I agree with you lareinee,
yes i don't like my boobs and i wanna the real shape of the woman that has been known through the history of humanity,
although i've a stupid problem in my character, that i love perfection Rolleyes
stupid me Dodgy
i love to be perfect in everything Dodgy
and i love everything perfect Dodgy

i'm also 29 years old and not married yet , this isn't of course because of my boobs , it's bad luck Sad
i knew 2 men, but it just a matter of luck.

but because of my age and my broken heart i want something to cheer me up , makes me feel better and feeling more confident .

so getting large boobs is a matter of life for me .

i want some happiness in my life with some confident too Sad

i've a hope that i'll find the love again and i want to be ready for the perfect happiness , so i want to have a self confident to be ready for this living happily ever after Rolleyes

okay here's the update girls Smile

i know i'm so late on this update, but you know i'm from Egypt and we have problems here on electricity that don't allow us to do anything related to electricity Cool can you imagine that Dodgy

anyway i've to tell you this very fast before it's dark again Cool

i did many things the last 2 months
with my last program i just gain 1/4 inch . it means i was able to move from 82.5 cm to 83 cm .
and then i stopped my program for a month , that was the fasting month on my religion .

the last month i was able to get a local pump that isn't very bad Big Grin
but the effect of it on my nipple area and my nipple was very bad Sad
after using it for about 4 to 5 days it causes me fine lines on my nipple area and my nipple was about to enlarge, so i stopped it.

on my last luteal phase
i was doing massage with evening primrose oil and flaxseed oil (mixed together)(in percent like 4:1)

i was taking 2 grams msm

2 grams fenugreek

sheep placenta

hormonal balance caps

saw palmetto

pc 1/4 teaspoon twice a day

human growth hormone releasing workout

and some exercise from boost your bust book

and back to steve hypnosis

i was feeling fullness and sensation on my bust , i was about 85.5 cm over my bust
but i default to 83.5 cm after my period Dodgy

although it was expected but i get frustrated Dodgy

i was hopping to stay on 84 cm at least Dodgy

no problem it's 1/2 inch gained in about 3 months , not bad Dodgy

but i need more seriousness here Angry

i've to stick to my program and take it more serious Angry

nothing will happen with that lazy work Angry

i'm going to travel tomorrow to Mersa Matrouh , and when i come back i will start new routine with more seriousness Cool

my new routine will depend on bovine ovary and keeping my body clean and my hormones balanced Rolleyes

hey girls,
i was having a looooooooong break and i just came back Big Grin
i was so busy, so cold and so lazy for NBE routine, Big Grin
the winter her was so cold that i give up doing anything in my nb routine Dodgy
and i knew in such cold whether it's hard to get any result, so i stopped doing anything and i think that was so helpful too,
as once i stopped taking anything i noticed that my hair began to fall severely and my mood, my period, all things related to hormones percent was affected badly .
i knew that i overloaded my body with hormones and once i stopped it my hormones level got down drastically .
once i stopped taking anything, i felt i've no hormones at all in my body and i got so sured when i used some pm atomizer on a night that i can't sleep in and i felt better once i used it .
so this was no doubt that this bad things happening to me was because of the hormones percent .
so i continued in leaving my body restore it's normal hormonal status as anyway i wouldn't be able to do anything on this cold weather .

and now the weather is getting better and me too , Big Grin
my body already restored its normal hormonal condition Smile

my period became regular, my hair improved too and i'm ready to start all over again Rolleyes

there is only one bad thing that has happened,
i got more weight and unfortunately most of it isn't in my bust of course.
i'm now 56.5 kg
and my bust still 84 cm.
so i'll try to lose weight while gaining some bust inches,
a hard mission , i know Dodgy Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon