Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new big goals program with bovine ovary

(04-11-2013, 06:47 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(16-10-2013, 12:30 PM)Bonlegs Ds Wrote:  Starting new nbe program my goal is a more extreme hourglass shape.
I had great results before with depo provera, ainterol pueraria mirifica and low dose of msm.

I have been off all nbe for months and kept everything my periods are regular been off all BC for over 6months.
So now I'm starting today with:

1g swanson raw ovarian glandular 500mg morning and night on an empty stomach. Is this a good dose?

9g msm split up in water or juice throughout the day with vitamin c started this about 3 weeks ago.
3g vitamin c
And kelp not sure on dose so going by the bottle anyone know? The bigger the breast the more iodine needed.
Higher protein in my diet also use a few raw eggs in smoothies with fruit milk nuts and ginger tastes pretty good.

If I'm doing something wrong or I should add something please say x

I may add maca and butt exercises.
I also started a week ago the insanity work out hoping this won't decrease my breast so far I'm noticing a little but my breast the same.

Start measurements:
I'm 5ft5
Breast 43in
Waist 27in
Hips/butt 42in

Goal:
A lil crazy but I like aiming high!
Breast 46-50
Waist 24
Hips 44-46

My before pics I took yesterday...
I think my breast look smaller because of my figure.

Awesome!! You've started! I am very excited to see what BO will do for you!

As for 10000mg of BO per day, yes that should be a good dose. As for the kelp/iodine, where did you get that information, that the bigger the breast, the more iodine? Iodine, as far as I am aware, is only recommended for those taking BO because it is supposed to support the thyroid IF one is deficient in iodine. So, I am curious about that source!

And when you say you are hoping to get a more extreme hourglass figure from this new program, is that why you mentioned working out for the booty? That's cool.

That would be awesome if doing extreme cardio like Insanity will not reduce your breast size. That is always my greatest concern, and hopefully it won't change your bust in any way! That would give me much more hope.

And I love the high aim... that's the way to do it, girl! Shoot for the stars, land on the moon. Or maybe even land on a star, if you're lucky!

And honey, I think your breasts look HUGE. There is no way that your figure makes your breasts look smaller... if anything, it's the opposite!

I have only lost from insanity in the right places so far mostly arms legs back and tummy i can see muscle growing too as my boyfriend noticed too I think the bo is working but it really does work different to herbs it seems slower because you don't get the swelling like herbs so they seem fuller but not bigger in n measurement yet.
I started a weight squat challenge but not sure when to change weights I only have 40 or 80lb weights

OK my after a month bovine ovary I have missed about 4 days because I felt ill but I don't notice difference yet but here is my pic anyway measure the same.
I know you need to take it longer for results than herbs I haven't had any bad effectsdo you think iI should up the dose or keep to 1000mg?
Will add pumping in January when I go to England and get my noogleberry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful results Bonita,

You give hope to everyone,simply fabulous!

L. Wink

Bonita you are my inspiration. I hope I get results like yours when I start my new program. How were you able to increase/maintain your hips and butt while shrinking your waist? Did pm help with that?

(21-11-2013, 08:03 PM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  Bonita you are my inspiration. I hope I get results like yours when I start my new program. How were you able to increase/maintain your hips and butt while shrinking your waist? Did pm help with that?

Thanks so much! Yes I think it was mostly that my first program with pm was so effective it allowed me to loose weight and still grow. I did a couple waist exercises for my waist the stomachvvacuum and hulahoop I also ran just a few times a week.

(21-11-2013, 07:54 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Beautiful results Bonita,

You give hope to everyone,simply fabulous!

L. Wink

You think there are results already? I can't tell maybe some perkiness but bo is very different to herbs its like just growth no swelling so I will stick to it until the end of this year. I'm sure adding my noogleberry back will help a lot too.

Overall,yeah!,

I think BO is slow to work,(my opinion) and your right no swelling,but hey we're all boobie greedy! Wink

L.

(22-11-2013, 01:59 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Overall,yeah!,

I think BO is slow to work,(my opinion) and your right no swelling,but hey we're all boobie greedy! Wink

L.

Yeah, we want something over night that real girls take 10 years to grow. But I think it's partly because we have a choice over it whereas they don't. It's just part of being a girl to them and it just takes it's natural course, whereas, for us, we DECIDED we wanted them and have gone to trouble of TRYING to MAKE them grow!! We take pills for all sorts of other things and usually get nearly immediate results! Why wouldn't we think the same of PM or anything else taken for a specific purpose? Wyle E. coyote takes Earthquake pills and immediately starts having earthquakes! Why can't we take PM and immediately grow a set of full tits!!

I think you will reach your goal Bonita Smile You have the power of positive thinking on your side as you have already proved to yourself that you can grow. This is the thing I suffer from the most- hard to keep faith when there are no results after almost 2 years!

Also have to be realistic that just because others grow I may not, as we are all different in chemistry and physiology after all.

I have thought about BO but it scares the life out of me to think I may get fat or cellulite. So far my body weight and stats are as I want them and so it would be a real wrench!

I constantly ask myself weeny waist and bum or big boobs?! If I could just add the boobs I'd be happy!

I am curious though to see how huge you can get them- you will be the Russ Meyer heroine poster child of boobs!

I don't know if this means anything but I think some people on bo said it can cause acne I never have had spots but a few days ago I got one below the right side of my mouth here they are supposed to be caused by hormonal changes oh and this evening my breast do look fuller slightly achy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon