Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new big goals program with bovine ovary

Star 

Starting new nbe program my goal is a more extreme hourglass shape.
I had great results before with depo provera, ainterol pueraria mirifica and low dose of msm.

I have been off all nbe for months and kept everything my periods are regular been off all BC for over 6months.
So now I'm starting today with:

1g swanson raw ovarian glandular 500mg morning and night on an empty stomach. Is this a good dose?

9g msm split up in water or juice throughout the day with vitamin c started this about 3 weeks ago.
3g vitamin c
And kelp not sure on dose so going by the bottle anyone know? The bigger the breast the more iodine needed.
Higher protein in my diet also use a few raw eggs in smoothies with fruit milk nuts and ginger tastes pretty good.

If I'm doing something wrong or I should add something please say x

I may add maca and butt exercises.
I also started a week ago the insanity work out hoping this won't decrease my breast so far I'm noticing a little but my breast the same.

Start measurements:
I'm 5ft5
Breast 43in
Waist 27in
Hips/butt 42in

Goal:
A lil crazy but I like aiming high!
Breast 46-50
Waist 24
Hips 44-46

My before pics I took yesterday...
I think my breast look smaller because of my figure.

Star 

Your breast looks amazing!!!
Why do you wanna grow more?

P.s. I'm also taking depo shot an PM! My dream is growing like you did with it! I hope I do! Your growth is amazing!!!!

Success!!!

Hi Bonita!

I want to ask what routine you plan to do to get a smaller waist. Are u doing corset training?

(17-10-2013, 03:23 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi Bonita!

I want to ask what routine you plan to do to get a smaller waist. Are u doing corset training?

No I'm just working out to start not really focusing on my waist most normally brings my waist down if i have extra fat there like now but butt bigger whatever I'm doing.
I will probably focus more when I loose some fat there.

(16-10-2013, 11:23 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Your breast looks amazing!!!
Why do you wanna grow more?

P.s. I'm also taking depo shot an PM! My dream is growing like you did with it! I hope I do! Your growth is amazing!!!!

Success!!!

Thanks Maaryy I happy with what i have i want to see if i can have more on here we call it boobie greed but I am also curious as how far I can go with nbe if there are limits or not how big is possible natural sort of question.
I hope you have all the luck I had with it i had and more. Remember start with a low dose of pm you will probably need less with the depo.

They have ache today think i see a little swelling is it possible its the bo starting work already?
Bit of a headache to but think It from shopping all day.
Does anyone know the dose for kelp?

They feel and look a bit firmer and rounder I think its working they do ache a little.

Your boobs are absolutely perfect! I think I am about to go on the depo myself and I plan to start retaking my PM then... maybe I will have some luck! I would love to see your before pics from when you started nbe

(16-10-2013, 12:30 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Starting new nbe program my goal is a more extreme hourglass shape.
I had great results before with depo provera, ainterol pueraria mirifica and low dose of msm.

I have been off all nbe for months and kept everything my periods are regular been off all BC for over 6months.
So now I'm starting today with:

1g swanson raw ovarian glandular 500mg morning and night on an empty stomach. Is this a good dose?

9g msm split up in water or juice throughout the day with vitamin c started this about 3 weeks ago.
3g vitamin c
And kelp not sure on dose so going by the bottle anyone know? The bigger the breast the more iodine needed.
Higher protein in my diet also use a few raw eggs in smoothies with fruit milk nuts and ginger tastes pretty good.

If I'm doing something wrong or I should add something please say x

I may add maca and butt exercises.
I also started a week ago the insanity work out hoping this won't decrease my breast so far I'm noticing a little but my breast the same.

Start measurements:
I'm 5ft5
Breast 43in
Waist 27in
Hips/butt 42in

Goal:
A lil crazy but I like aiming high!
Breast 46-50
Waist 24
Hips 44-46

My before pics I took yesterday...
I think my breast look smaller because of my figure.

Awesome!! You've started! I am very excited to see what BO will do for you!

As for 10000mg of BO per day, yes that should be a good dose. As for the kelp/iodine, where did you get that information, that the bigger the breast, the more iodine? Iodine, as far as I am aware, is only recommended for those taking BO because it is supposed to support the thyroid IF one is deficient in iodine. So, I am curious about that source!

And when you say you are hoping to get a more extreme hourglass figure from this new program, is that why you mentioned working out for the booty? That's cool.

That would be awesome if doing extreme cardio like Insanity will not reduce your breast size. That is always my greatest concern, and hopefully it won't change your bust in any way! That would give me much more hope.

And I love the high aim... that's the way to do it, girl! Shoot for the stars, land on the moon. Or maybe even land on a star, if you're lucky!

And honey, I think your breasts look HUGE. There is no way that your figure makes your breasts look smaller... if anything, it's the opposite!

I'd recommend ,ascent iodine over kelp if you are looking to up your iodine constently. Have you conisdered at pituatary substance to help with the update of iodine another cofacts that bo provides?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon