Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

meow~^.^~ hello and hugs from a newbie / need help to modify program

(09-10-2013, 07:30 AM)tatapie Wrote:  
(09-10-2013, 06:43 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(09-10-2013, 06:16 AM)tatapie Wrote:  ....wait....i meant to post this in the newcomer section....what happened?!

As I've told other newbies here around your age, wait at least 2 more years. The girls just MIGHT have a growth spurt in them!!

ahh...I can't wait >.< hmm....but i haven't seen them grow for a long while, and i hit puberty prettty early. if i start nbe now, would it affect me grow (if i were still growing)?

I would think 23 or 24 would be a better time to start. Your body's not completely done growing until your mid 20's. It IS possible that if you do stuff to the girls now, what growth you might get in a few years won't happen. I've even heard that they'd actually get smaller.

Maybe don't take all the crazy herbs and such yet, esp since you're already on bc. The bc alone will stimulate breast growth whether or not you're fully done growing. I would say take your bc and massage every day! If you can get a noogleberry, more power to you! You WILL grow with that simple (and cost-effective) routine.

(09-10-2013, 06:07 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Maybe don't take all the crazy herbs and such yet, esp since you're already on bc. The bc alone will stimulate breast growth whether or not you're fully done growing. I would say take your bc and massage every day! If you can get a noogleberry, more power to you! You WILL grow with that simple (and cost-effective) routine.

Actually, judging by what she said about her bc in her second post, it will probably not give her much growth if any at all because there is NO progesterone in it and very little estrogen, and progestins probably don't help the situation Dodgy But, as I mentioned in my first post, I really don't know how to give much advice on hormones with BC if the BC is not progesterone based. She may need to start a thread on specifically what would work with her specific BC, if someone else may be knowledgeable of the BC and what would work with it.

Good luck, tatapie! Safely consider your options only after you thoroughly understand your BC first.

(09-10-2013, 05:37 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I would think 23 or 24 would be a better time to start. Your body's not completely done growing until your mid 20's. It IS possible that if you do stuff to the girls now, what growth you might get in a few years won't happen. I've even heard that they'd actually get smaller.

And no offense, but this is a bit overkill.

(10-10-2013, 05:01 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(09-10-2013, 05:37 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I would think 23 or 24 would be a better time to start. Your body's not completely done growing until your mid 20's. It IS possible that if you do stuff to the girls now, what growth you might get in a few years won't happen. I've even heard that they'd actually get smaller.

Agreed I have never heard women still develop breasts after 18 happening except with pregrancy some birth controls, weight gain all things that effect hormones or fat. Unless she only just started her periods she is probably good to start.
As for her BC and cycling it doesn't seem important but if she wants to keep bleeding regular maybe experiment with all month, stopping when she stops the pill or the half and half cycle or ramping up and down to find what works best.
Yes I'd say for me keep it was so much easier to keep it simple I only used pm and msm with my progesterone BC no cycle half ainterol pm dose everyday you should be able to use PC cream but just a little not everyday.

(10-10-2013, 12:18 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Agreed I have never heard women still develop breasts after 18 happening except with pregrancy some birth controls, weight gain all things that effect hormones or fat. Unless she only just started her periods she is probably good to start.
As for her BC and cycling it doesn't seem important but if she wants to keep bleeding regular maybe experiment with all month, stopping when she stops the pill or the half and half cycle or ramping up and down to find what works best.
Yes I'd say for me keep it was so much easier to keep it simple I only used pm and msm with my progesterone BC no cycle half ainterol pm dose everyday you should be able to use PC cream but just a little not everyday.

Third. I might hesitate to quite declare that ALL women are done with puberty by 21, but the ones who aren't would have some mighty strange extenuating circumstances.

21 is a great time to start.

(10-10-2013, 03:18 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(10-10-2013, 12:18 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Third. I might hesitate to quite declare that ALL women are done with puberty by 21, but the ones who aren't would have some mighty strange extenuating circumstances.

21 is a great time to start.

Okay. On your own head be it. I'm just telling you what I've heard about a read. About 20 years ago, I was trying to put together a benefit album for breast cancer research so, I did a LOT of reading and research on the subject!

(10-10-2013, 05:23 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Okay. On your own head be it. I'm just telling you what I've heard about a read. About 20 years ago, I was trying to put together a benefit album for breast cancer research so, I did a LOT of reading and research on the subject!

What the hell does breast cancer have anything to do with it? What in the hells are you smoking? MOST of the herbs we use around here actually REDUCE cancer risk! There's only ONE exception I'm aware of and that's with the glandular therapy route... which MAY increase risks, but it's not actually known to.

EDIT: Her BCP is raising her risks though, but that's another topic entirely.

sorry, i didnt have time to come and check out whats going on often. but now i am here, thank you all for giving me a lot of advises.

look, about whether i should start NBE now that i am 21, personally I think I am ok to start, because it doesnt seem like my body has been growing at all and everything is pretty stable. i hit puberty when i was 9, which was a very early age.

also my bc, didnt actually make me grow in any way. maybe as you guys said, i should just keep everything as simple as it can be to experiment little by little, maybe only with PM and PC cream, and also noogleberry?

- can anyone give me advise on how to start cycling the lowest dose of PM and PC cream as i start my experiment while on BC(low dose BC---Aleese, 100 mcg levonorgestrel/20 mcg ethinyl estradiol)? i should do both everyday and not cycle it? or i should cycle PM and PC so i still bleed?

- what is the dosage i should have for both?

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NBE AS WELL Smile Blush

(13-10-2013, 07:07 AM)tatapie Wrote:  also my bc, didnt actually make me grow in any way. maybe as you guys said, i should just keep everything as simple as it can be to experiment little by little, maybe only with PM and PC cream, and also noogleberry?

Sounds good. Again, I don't know a whole lot about your BC or your hormone levels Sad But yes a noogleberry, definitely.

(13-10-2013, 07:07 AM)tatapie Wrote:  - can anyone give me advise on how to start cycling the lowest dose of PM and PC cream as i start my experiment while on BC(low dose BC---Aleese, 100 mcg levonorgestrel/20 mcg ethinyl estradiol)? i should do both everyday and not cycle it? or i should cycle PM and PC so i still bleed?

This is the lowest dose of PM of which I am aware: http://www.thaiherbalproducts.com/Thanya..._p_39.html

As for your cycling, I am still leaning towards not cycling, especially since Trillian explained it, but if you really WANT to cycle there can be no harm in doing so. And, whatever you decide to go with, PC cream is NOT meant to be applied everyday, anyway. PC is very strong and you will need to apply it only once every so often. Maybe once a month, I think? I have never used it myself as of yet, but that is my understanding of it. And do NOT apply it directly to your breasts (if you have not read this already), you should apply it to the thinner-skinned areas of your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon