Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effectiveness of BO

(06-01-2014, 07:57 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Really starting to consider just getting a hormone test done. I wil start researching ones I can order because I can't ask my doctor

The Life Extension Foundation (www.lef.org) offers blood testing without going through your own doctor. The tests are done through Labcorp and LEF mails/emails the results directly to you. If there is a Labcorp lab near you, they send you a requisition, you go in, get the blood drawn, and in a few days to a couple weeks, you have the results. If there is no Labcorp lab near you, they send you a kit, you go to any lab, pay a fee for drawing the blood, then ship them off to Labcorp, etc.

LEF tends to have an annual sale on blood tests roughly in the April-June time frame. Members get lower prices. Requisitions are good for 6 months, last I knew, and you have to pre-pay.

(26-12-2013, 07:15 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  I have considered getting a test done but I have a few concerns first if all even if I do find I am lacking in/producing too much of some hormone am I even old enough to take hormonal herbs? Also I would somehow need to take the test without my mom finding out. I know it's expensive but I would be fine paying for it if it will actually benefit me. Also when I did a few tests online nothing seemed off. But I wil look more into it where or what type of test did you take? If it actually can benefit me I want to order it right away

That's just an excuse and it might come from the panic/anxiety of someone finding out, or money issues. Unless you have started your menses in the last two years, you are old enough at 18 and you are already doing BO. The hormones are in your system. You are tech an adult and have every right to inquire about your endocrine health. Better now than later. Google ZRT labs.

Now, you'll have to find out if your state allows home testing via saliva or blood spot. If you are lucky, do that. Its about 200$ or so but worth it. If you really want to be discreet.

What ever you do, be careful because to much overstimulation of the ovaries is bad and high doses of BO can def do that. Ever hear of that gsl on Amazon saying she wound up in the ER from BB pills?? I was Mort when I saw that. But any nbe herb can be destructive if not taken wisely.

Everyone has convinced me I am going to see about ordering a test. i definitely can't go get one done. I figure if I can get this all figured out it'll take me a 4 to 6 weeks to get my results back so until then I am going to continue to take 6 pills of BO a day plus flaxseed pills and whenever i get my period I am taking milk thistle to cleanse my liver. (Also trying to be consistent about massage but it is so boring to me). ughhhh i really hope this works I am getting very impatient. If anyone has any tips regarding home tests please let me know!

Just ordered a test!! Should get it within the next few days. It was veryyyy expensive(almost $400) but hopefully it will work.

(18-01-2014, 10:23 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Just ordered a test!! Should get it within the next few days. It was veryyyy expensive(almost $400) but hopefully it will work.

Awesome, good luck!

the company says if i have regular period i should test on day 19,20, or 21 of my cycle and if i have irregular i should test five days before my next period. My periods are somewhat regular like I know which week I will get them but not to the exact day so I am unsure which day I should test on? Any thoughts? I want to make sure to do this right since I am spending so much money.

While I am waiting for the results I am taking a break and not taking any bo at all. The only pill I am taking is milk thistle to cleanse my liver. I am also trying to eat super healthy with lots of fruits and vegetables so when I start my new program I am in good shape. Another question I am wondering about is my skin has gotten pretty bad (lots of breakouts) will the tests not only help me grow bigger breasts but also clear my skin up?

Take an anti androgen herb. You'll have to research what's right for you. Acne is from toxins, high androgens, estrogen and unmetabolized hormones.

(31-01-2014, 11:04 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  While I am waiting for the results I am taking a break and not taking any bo at all. The only pill I am taking is milk thistle to cleanse my liver. I am also trying to eat super healthy with lots of fruits and vegetables so when I start my new program I am in good shape. Another question I am wondering about is my skin has gotten pretty bad (lots of breakouts) will the tests not only help me grow bigger breasts but also clear my skin up?

When will you get the test results? What is being tested (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, TSH free T3 and T4)? Good luck and please report back. Smile

Here's the results!! I just did the comprehensive women's panel (so basically everything they had to offer)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon