Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effectiveness of BO

In the Begining I didn't use it but then I checked my temp and it was only around 96. I took it for maybe a month but it still didn't raise my temp so a few days ago I started talking two l tyrosine Pills per day (500 mg each). Is that too much? Also I'm trying to get my temp up to 98.2 since that's what everyone says is the best temp . Thanks for the input

Opppss my bad I forgot to post the Begining of my message but anyways I am talking about l tyrosine. And I will post a pic hopefully in tbe next few days to show you all what I'm working with!

Here's a pic . Not quite sure what size or if they are under developed? I will post another pic later because at times when my breasts get hot or when I shower they seems to swell and get a lot puffier but they never stay that way Sad . Thoughts anyone?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those are REALLY nice!! I can't wait for mine to get that big!!!!

Thanks. They seem so small too me. Btw I just turned 18 and a female. Will bo still work for me? I don't want to use herbs or anything yet

(12-10-2013, 06:48 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Thanks. They seem so small too me. Btw I just turned 18 and a female. Will bo still work for me? I don't want to use herbs or anything yet

I can kinda see where you're coming from on the size YOU see, but, they look like they're well on their way to becoming C's.
As for BO, I couldn't say, I have no experience with it. Maybe one of the others that are taking it can tell you.
Everyone seems to think I know not of where I speak when I say this, but, as you're only 18, I'd say you should wait a few years before you take anything to grow them. In the late `90's, I was trying to produce a benefit album for breast cancer research and did a LOT of reading on that and breasts in general and found that they're still growing until you're in your mid 20's. Sometimes they'll appear to have stopped for a long time, then, suddenly, in your 20's, they grow another cup size or more in a short period of time. Just do some research and go with what you think is right. :-)
Take care!!

This is how big they look in the morning or other times when I am hot. However they never actually stay like this Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-10-2013, 06:48 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Thanks. They seem so small too me. Btw I just turned 18 and a female. Will bo still work for me? I don't want to use herbs or anything yet

BO was originally made for teens who were underdeveloped. It just encourages your ovaries to produce more hormones than they already are. So yes, it is safe for you. As for whether or not it will work for you, only time will tell, right? Wink

(12-10-2013, 04:26 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  This is how big they look in the morning or other times when I am hot. However they never actually stay like this Sad

They're beautiful!! I'm VERY jealous!!!! (Can I have `em when you're done with them?)

Thank you. I don't think I've ever had anyone compliment me on my breasts before. I am so self concious about how small they are. The shape is fine I just want them to grow an inch or two! And timarie how do I know if my breasts are underdeveloped or if they are just plain small?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon