Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Anyone else feel this way?

Thinking how much people spend on nbe I think the chiyomilk must be one of the most expensive I wonder how much she spend per month on nbe.

It takes a tremendous amount of collagen to do anything, it was good to cancel it. I think muscle rub is temporary swelling from irritation. Massage is free but time consuming.

Pueraria mirifica and progesterone cream tend to be the best deal. You can get enough to last many months for around $50 and they're extremely potent. In fact, start low and make sure everything is fine before using more. PM is at www.ainterol.us and PC is at www.amazon.com. The cheapest one is fine. You can get whole fenugreek seeds at www.mountainroseherbs.com. Soak in water overnight, rinse, eat. They are much cheaper than Top Ramen so you'll actually be saving money. Those 3 together should give a lot of bang for hardly any buck.

Chicken's feet are around $2 a pound if you can find them, and they'll give you way more collagen than a ripoff supplement. Just make into broth. And it's a food too that costs about the same as others, so effectively it costs $0. (btw, the reason $4/pound FG is even cheaper is because it's a dry food rather than mostly water).

If you have a yard then a $2 spearmint or peppermint plant from your local plant nursery or garden store will spread like a weed (literally). Give it a couple months to spread before using large amounts.

How to save money

Fenugreek buy at asian food shops -, 500gm pakages
Fennel ----- same as above
Tumeric----- same as above
Vitamin D' --- sunbathe ----- free
Vitamin c ----- tomatoes
Calcium ------ skimmed milk
Protein --- peanuts pound for pound has more protein than meat
Protein ---- dried pulses . To get most sprout them
For skin----- oatmeal add banana +cinamon+honey +milk
Spearmint ---- grow plants --- free supply

Dont buy branded herbs. Use -- justingridients.com

Hope this helps your budgeting

Just a note all the herbs i use just for breast growth cost about 30 dollars per month Smile)

Oh gosh I have wasted so much money my first year with nbe. I think a little over $300 on herbs alone for an inch of growthDodgy My new plan will only cost $60 for herbs the first year Big Grin I'm starting PM btw

Add FG + fennel. To add bulk . Add banana and peanut butter to ur diet .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon