Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you explain such a difference in suggested wearing time for Brava,NB &BB?

(14-10-2013, 09:23 AM)rateset Wrote:  My BMI is around 18. I am not trying to gain weight and I am not trying to loose some either, if I can change something than I would like to have more leg muscle or muscles in general. My upper body is too thin,the lower half is ok, but then again, my bust cage is a bit too big for my body (underbust 80cm), so that is also the reason why it appears so thin, even if I would gain weight it would not go to my ribs, my bust cage is strangely built, so that is just the way it is.

Not because I want to gain weight, I should just make a plan to eat more healthy and protein rich food for general health and for the boobsSmile How do I consume healthy fats?

Well I can tell you how I get healthy fats. I cook every meal and always use either olive or grapeseed oil--and lots of it. These are great healthy fats. Avocados, salmon, nuts, beans. I like to make homemade nachos and put a ton of avo, cheese and black beans (along with veggies). I do a lot of Italian so I get great carbs. I think the carbs help a lot with me not getting too skinny. Look up Mediterranean diet. Was actually reading it's one of the healthiest diets and that's what I naturally do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon