Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you explain such a difference in suggested wearing time for Brava,NB &BB?

The instructions for different pumps are very contradictory, they just cannot be all true. With Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry you are supposed to get results even if you pump only for 2hours a day. BB says with 2-3 hours a day you will get a cup size in 8weeks..hmm...NB doesn't actually promise results explicitly, but still you are supposed to get results using it just a few hours a day.
BUT then Brava says if you use it less than 8hours a day its a missed day?!
I know that BB says because of the pull&release method it is supposed to give you faster results, but I am not really convinced, it makes no sense, it only makes sense that it will help you get larger swelling in the shorter time and bigger swelling may help you grow faster, but I am not sure about that, that's what I am testing now (if larger swelling gives faster results). Suction is suction no matter which device you use, it gives you swelling and in that time that you have swelling you are supposed to grow, because of the tension the tissue should multiply and fill in the empty space to reduce the tension-that's the logic behind it. But it doesn't really make sense that one manufacturer claims you need at least 10hours and others say 2hours is enough, the principle is the same. Brava works on lower pressure so that you can stand it for 15hours and so that you do not damage the domes. I am testing now if adding some extra pressure and therefore getting more swelling will speed up results, but even with the low pressure from the sportbox you do get descent swelling.

Another point are the different starting size and the responsiveness to the vacuum therapy. Starting with a solid B you is likely to give results, because you already have decent amount of tissue that can multiply, the less you have there is less that can multiply and the more you grow progressively you have more tissue to work with.
And also the responsiveness, if you get much swelling that stays around for longer period of time e.g. 8hours you are likely to respond well, if you have trouble getting swelling at all and it disappears very fast, you probably do not respond that well. But off course you are not expected to respond well already in the first months, you can judge that after 3-4months. And even if you are not responding well, you probably can get some results, but it will take you much more time and they will be rather modest.

But still, even considering these differences (higher/lower pressure, starting size and responsiveness) how can one manufacturer claim less than 8hours is no worth at all, its a lost day, even going backwards, but NB and BB say 2hours a day is enough??

The only thing that occured to me would be, that people who get results with NB or BB also do other regimes and are growing anyways already and then pumping can support the process of growth that is already taking place, but just pumping alone for 2-3 hours would normally (from what theory and studies say) not result in growth.

This is a really good question!
The only studies that have been made on increasing natural breast with vacuum therapy say that it takes at least 10 hours at constant low pressure. Perhaps increasing the pressure you can get results by doing only 2-3 hours (but I think it would just swelling and not real growth). But are we sure that the highest pressure will not damage the tissues of the breast? I tried with noogleberry (2-3 hours each day) for a month and I've never gotten good swelling and it disappeared in a short time. With Brava I get very swollen and it lasts many hours (I'm at the end of my second week). Also I was afraid to do damage with noogleberry. I believe that we must rely on those who have made extensive studies to achieve vacuum therapy for breast enlargement. We do not have to invent methods which could worsen the appearance of our breasts or even give us health problems. This is just my opinion.

I explain it like exposure..... you can be exposed to something at low rates for a longer period of time or you can something at higher rates over a shorter period of time.... the total exposure is the same.... But from what I've read you get faster growth when you use lower pressure for longer periods.... like one cup size in 9 months.... I've been using higher pressures for a couple hours a day and its taken me almost twice as long to get a whole cup size.....

Well, I can speak for noogleberry and that it does in fact work. Before the noogle I took just herbs for several years and got 0 growth. I've now grown 2 1/2 inches in 7 months and 1 cup size. I will noogle I'd say 4 days on average but usually no more than that. Sometimes I will go 5 days without noogling. But when I am alone, I will noogle on and off the whole day if I can. And I massage A LOT!

So, I say get the noogle and save money and TIME. Brava is super-expensive and basically OWNS you. No fun!

@Jenniferlove
I think when you get results, you don't bother thinking why it happened, it just doesn't matter, but if you don't you start questioning what actually makes sense and what you could try to make it work. I believe you already had some tissue to start with and that makes it easier. We could most certainly not recommend to anyone to noogle only 4 days a week and to expect 2 1/2" in 7months, those results are more than just highly unlikely to happen.

I think almost all brava users tried noogleberry first and it didn't work, I don't think that anyone bought it because she thought it would be much fun, they bought it because other things didn't work, which was also the case with me

Oh I def have analyzed it. I started out at 30" with some tissue yes, but not much. The first time I did noogle I could feel a difference in my breasts. They just felt firmer. I would analyze what was working and what was not and would take it from there. The vacuum effect of the noogle really is helping to do something in there. I guess I would call it tissue growth, as miracle as that sounds. They really are growing though. But that is not all I do. Diet is a huge part. If I don't maintain enough healthy fats, my breasts are the first thing to go.

It's fair to say that if you have almost zero tissue to begin with then it will take much longer to grow anything. I have been 33" in my teenage years so I think it was easier for me to bounce back to that size.

Anyways congratulation to your growth, it is really high speed to have a 1cm pro month.

You pointed out one very important thing, diet! I neglected that part, although I am on BO, because I don't know enough about the right diet. I know I should eat eggs, fish, milk, meat but I don't have a regular plan so that I take everything consistently. I should work on that, I eat too many sweets, not healthy at all, I never had problems with my weight, I am very skinny, so I never really bother to watch more what I eat. But I should. What does you diet look like?

Yeah, diet goes hand in hand with the pumping. I don't eat meat, but I do occasionally eat fish. I eat a lot of healthy oils, and large meals, not fried though. I have a fast metabolism as I think many of us do on here. The point is to gain weight in the right places, but not get fat or cellulite. That's why sweets and fried food is not benefiting anything.

And thanks! I did not expect my growth to go as well and quickly as it is. I did go into this with a great attitude though. Telling yourself something will work (and believing it) instead of hoping it will makes a difference I think.

(13-10-2013, 07:34 PM)rateset Wrote:  Anyways congratulation to your growth, it is really high speed to have a 1cm pro month.

You pointed out one very important thing, diet! I neglected that part, although I am on BO, because I don't know enough about the right diet. I know I should eat eggs, fish, milk, meat but I don't have a regular plan so that I take everything consistently. I should work on that, I eat too many sweets, not healthy at all, I never had problems with my weight, I am very skinny, so I never really bother to watch more what I eat. But I should. What does you diet look like?

Hello,
I wonder what is your BMI? If you look at Chiyomilk's program (she does not look skinny to me) and many other PM thai breast massage salons, they only advise you to drink MILK with PM pills. You have to understand, Japaneses don't consume a lot of hi Fat or Carb Calories foods. They eat very small portions. I don't even recall Thai (I lived there for 6 months) and Japaneses ever drink 2% or non fat milk like in US or Canada...

Anyway, I have always struggling to gain weights and the only time i notice if I could able to gain weights that I eat a lot of sweet and junk foods (potato chips, chocolate bars) as my other diet is way too leans (salad with grilled fish or chicken, no rice or french fries). So when I was able to gain a decent weight, my breast size also grow along with my belly and butt... just a thought. Maybe that is the only hope for skinny people like us... gain weight in un healthy way Sad
-V

My BMI is around 18. I am not trying to gain weight and I am not trying to loose some either, if I can change something than I would like to have more leg muscle or muscles in general. My upper body is too thin,the lower half is ok, but then again, my bust cage is a bit too big for my body (underbust 80cm), so that is also the reason why it appears so thin, even if I would gain weight it would not go to my ribs, my bust cage is strangely built, so that is just the way it is.

Not because I want to gain weight, I should just make a plan to eat more healthy and protein rich food for general health and for the boobsSmile How do I consume healthy fats?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon