Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie to Boobie growth

Its really gonna depend on how you approach it.
I would not go prancing around in her clothes even as a joke unless you really want to shock her and take her off guard.
Honesty to a point.
Its like honey I have always had this feminine side (all men do but few admit it). I have always tried to suppress it and tried to be the man you expected me to be, but I need to finally come to grips with this.
Being my love and sole mate for 20 years I am hoping you will support me and help with this even if you do not completely fully understand it.

Hope for the best prepare for the worst.

She may freak at first and just leave but I doubt it after 20 years of marriage.

She will most likely try to grasp what you are trying to tell her and try to understand. The big question is after she has thought about it if she has the ability to cope with it. Again do not rush her with things like honey I want to go the the family get together as June Clever.

She will have all kind of questions be prepared to answer them a head of
time. (Compare it to walking through a mine field).

Most of all try to understand and respect her feelings even if you do not agree completely. Take it slow and as pretty close to honest as you can.
But only play one card at a time, don't slap your full hand down all at once
its just to much all at once.

I wish you the best and I hope you enjoy another 20 years of marriage.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon