Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally! My PM based program :)

(02-10-2013, 04:43 AM)tinytots Wrote:  We're you using the derma roller when you got the rash. From the look of the picture you had pustuals. Did you bleed after using the roller?

I was only using fso when i got the rash. Started with dermaroller two days ago, no bleeding. My routine is first dermaroller and then immediately apply the PM cream, and the roller i'm using have needles of 0.5mm long.
Exclamation 

(26-09-2013, 03:56 PM)tania.j Wrote:  Should I stop fso if i'm getting this kind of rash?

HI Tania.j!!!

I was reading yout thread and I would stop using it. Your breast open pores can clog when you do it and use your massage oil after. It can generate pimples on your breasts!

I understand that this could help with the absorption. But you can try a strong exfoliating before massage. This is risk-free Wink

Success!!Shy

I can notice a little bit of growth, or maybe its just swelling, but it's something Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon