Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally! My PM based program :)

Smile 

Hi everyone!

First i'll introduce myself.
My name is Tania, i'm 21, no kids, from Chile so sorry about my english, 32A bra size, 110 pounds, 5'1". Actually i have nothing to measure myself but i'll try to do it as soon as i can.

Time ago (like 3 months) I had a mess on my hormones, pretty much I had everything low (androgens, estrogen and progesterone), so I made a treatment to get everything balanced. And now I'm pretty normal and can start with NBE Smile

So, basically this is my program based on my really long research:

Morning:
500mg PM.
600mg Calcium
200mcg Vit. D
300mg Gotu Kola.

Massage with flaxseed oil with this routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DmvVJ16w4

Evening:
500mg PM
600mg Calcium
200mcg Vit. D
300mg Gotu Kola
BC pill.

Massage with flaxseed oil and then with muscle rub.
Listen 20 times Rockmelon Ringtone.

Exercises:

Morning:
5k of running, 100 squats, 60 lunges and 100 crunches.

Evening:
50 wall push ups

Since today is the first day of my period, I'll start the program immediately, i'll not cycling PM this first month, then i'll see.

If anyone have any advice, opinion, comment, question, etc... Is welcome Smile

My start picture

Sounds like a nice place. Good luck hun Smile

Jeesh, I really need to start running 5k again too lol.

Just curious, what's gotu kola?

(19-09-2013, 05:18 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Sounds like a nice place. Good luck hun Smile

Jeesh, I really need to start running 5k again too lol.

Just curious, what's gotu kola?

Thanks! Smile

Gotu kola (also known as Centella Asiatica) stimulates blood circulation, collagen formation, reduce cellulite and stretch marks.

good luck Smile

(19-09-2013, 05:32 PM)gbabe Wrote:  good luck Smile

Thanks!!! Big Grin

Ooo heck ya, I'm on board with that! Lol

So, i'll add to my massage routine chi rotations, and I'm feeling my boobs heaviers.

I tought about using dermaroller on my boobs for better absorption of fso, I'm not sure yet, scares me a little but i'm quite curious about using it.
[Image: China_skin_needling_derma_roller_handle2...540610.jpg]

If I were you I would purchase a noogleberry. It really does wonders for breast growth.

That looks like a great start. I'm getting ready to start pm extract to. I'm not sure if I would go with the derm roller. Lookup the time master electroproration. I would link it but don't know how on my iPad. I have this and I'm going to use a conductive gel with my pm extract and see how it goes. It's like mesotherapy without the needle. It opens pathways to the dermis for product penetration. It's worth a shot.

(20-09-2013, 09:19 PM)tinytots Wrote:  That looks like a great start. I'm getting ready to start pm extract to. I'm not sure if I would go with the derm roller. Lookup the time master electroproration. I would link it but don't know how on my iPad. I have this and I'm going to use a conductive gel with my pm extract and see how it goes. It's like mesotherapy without the needle. It opens pathways to the dermis for product penetration. It's worth a shot.

Www.sonifybeauty.org

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon