Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want larger breasts? Drink more beer!

So weird that you mentioned beer. I was just wondering if thats the reason my mum has huge breasts compared to mine and usually breast size is pretty biological or so I've heard. Her's are DD mine are A, we are about the same in weight too, I know it sucks but I love her. Anyway she drank a lot of beer in her teenage years, 20's and 30's. My granddad brews his own so it was just sort of cultural not a alcoholic thing she hardly drinks these days. Anyway I was diagnosed coeliac at 16 and never drank beer or had many grains, my boobs never got bigger than a B cup when I was chunky/fat. Now I'm thin and post kids they've shrunk to a saggy A, whereas my mums went to E when she was having kids or gained weight and stay a D when she is thin.

So I do think there is something in the beer and wholegrains growing boobs, or I could have been malnourished from the undiagnosed coeliac, either way my mum drank a LOT of beer and her boobs are big. I also wondered if it was because she drank tea her whole life and I've drank coffee. I was really counting on my genes to provide me with decent boobs but I missed out. Sorry this is huge first ever reply.

(13-09-2013, 05:24 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(12-09-2013, 10:44 PM)timarie Wrote:  Come to think of it, they should make a wine that helps breasts grow... I would drink it every night, diligently!

Now that would be an idea I could easily implement Smile

I second this!! I love wine Smile but I also like beer. one of my favorites right now is the Hefeweizer. And I totally agree on the hops having boob enhancing affects. my breasts are always feeling heavier and swollen after drinking Hefeweizer. Now hard alcohol like vodka, not really my thing unless I have a chaser to help it go down or mix it in with sprite or ginger ale then its a yummo!

(10-09-2013, 09:27 PM)karren Wrote:  Bulgarian brew meisters claim to have
crafted the first beer that will make women’s breasts grow larger.

www.examiner.com/article/bigger-boobs-with-breast-enlarging-beer

I need to order a couple cases of this!

When they come with a root beer version, I'll take a few truckloads!!

(26-09-2013, 03:06 AM)SaraG Wrote:  So weird that you mentioned beer. I was just wondering if thats the reason my mum has huge breasts compared to mine and usually breast size is pretty biological or so I've heard. Her's are DD mine are A, we are about the same in weight too, I know it sucks but I love her. Anyway she drank a lot of beer in her teenage years, 20's and 30's. My granddad brews his own so it was just sort of cultural not a alcoholic thing she hardly drinks these days. Anyway I was diagnosed coeliac at 16 and never drank beer or had many grains, my boobs never got bigger than a B cup when I was chunky/fat. Now I'm thin and post kids they've shrunk to a saggy A, whereas my mums went to E when she was having kids or gained weight and stay a D when she is thin.

So I do think there is something in the beer and wholegrains growing boobs, or I could have been malnourished from the undiagnosed coeliac, either way my mum drank a LOT of beer and her boobs are big. I also wondered if it was because she drank tea her whole life and I've drank coffee. I was really counting on my genes to provide me with decent boobs but I missed out. Sorry this is huge first ever reply.

Maybe you got your tits from your dad's side of the family.

The reason most, if not all beers taste bitter, hops. Hops is a very bitter herb. It is also one of the better NBE herbs. Just see Isabelle's thread.

BigDave

Why drink beer ? The ingridient you are looking for is HOPS .
You can buy hops tincture which is more potent and cheaper !!

Dont go for gimmics that empty your pockets .

All branded and capsuled hers are rip off prices .

You can buy few of them in grocery shops or buy them at
JUSTINGRIDIENTS.COM

Knowledge is power

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon