Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want larger breasts? Drink more beer!

Bulgarian brew meisters claim to have
crafted the first beer that will make women’s breasts grow larger.

www.examiner.com/article/bigger-boobs-with-breast-enlarging-beer

I need to order a couple cases of this!

Uhm... ok... x.x

I'm pretty sure you're NOT supposed to drink alcohol while breast feeding...

Ugh why can't it be chocolate milk or sweet tea? I have never developed a taste for beer. :/ Ewwww.

(11-09-2013, 04:48 AM)echapman Wrote:  Ugh why can't it be chocolate milk or sweet tea? I have never developed a taste for beer. :/ Ewwww.

I don't even like foods cooked with it. Tiniest bit of it and I know and I HATE it.

Unless it's literally like less than a tablespoon over like six or more serving sizes. Like Vanilla extracts. 35% alcohol. But you never use more than a tablespoon of it in very large recipes.

(11-09-2013, 04:48 AM)echapman Wrote:  Ugh why can't it be chocolate milk or sweet tea? I have never developed a taste for beer. :/ Ewwww.

Hilarious! I dislike beer, too! Mostly because of the carbonation, though, but most don't taste good either. Funny cuz you're one of the first I've met other than myself who doesn't like beer.... my vote is strawberry milk or a cold vanilla or chai or caramel latte-flavored (without caffeine!) drink. mmm

(11-09-2013, 06:01 PM)timarie Wrote:  

Hilarious! I dislike beer, too! Mostly because of the carbonation, though, but most don't taste good either. Funny cuz you're one of the first I've met other than myself who doesn't like beer.... my vote is strawberry milk or a cold vanilla or chai or caramel latte-flavored (without caffeine!) drink. mmm

Haha! Make that three of us here! LOL Tongue

I drink like 2 beers a year.... be nice if chocolate had some therapeutic value!

(11-09-2013, 09:29 PM)karren Wrote:  I drink like 2 beers a year.... be nice if chocolate had some therapeutic value!

Actually... Do some research. You might be surprised what you find.

Though only small amounts of RAW chocolate have any therapeutic qualities. The heavily processed American and European varieties? May as well be drinking sugar milk.

I think everyone here has a single vision of Beer. Budweiser and Molsen are not the only beers in the world. There are actually two forms of Beer, Lagers and Ales. There are light Ales such as IPAs and Hefeweizens and dark ales such as browns and stouts.

Light ales can be as full of hops as an IPA (India Pale Ale) or as rich in grains as the browns and stouts. The range of flavors is quite broad and I prefer the dark ales that taste nutty and or chocolaty, compared to the high hop beers such as the IPAs.

You might be surprised if you tried different beers you could find one you really like. But if you were to drink a beer with NBE in mind you'd want to drink IPAs exclusively because it contains the most hops.

Maybe this will encourage you to open your mind to the possibilities of beer enjoyment, and hopefully you can say I really like ____ instead of, Beer is yucky ewww.

To each her, or his, own.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon