Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the best way to noogle?

(03-09-2013, 10:04 PM)Maple Wrote:  Mine go a kind of dark purple (rather like the colour of a bruise) in the domes. I don't know if it's OK or not. They feel very tight and mildly painful. I don't understand how people say they can do tasks while wearing the domes. I find it hard to move my arms much while wearing them, and if I try to move too much or bend down I loose the suction straight away. I'm still confused about correct procedure being so new to it!

I think you're over pumping. Mine turned purple too and I read up on it on the noogleberry forums. They said pink is ok but purple means you are over pumping and to never let them turn purple in the domes.

Some people buy a large old sports bra to wear over the system so it stays put. I wear mine several hours a day, but I work from home in front of the computer so I don't move too much in it. I find when I do get up to do housework it falls off so I try to do my chores during breaks from pumping.

(12-09-2013, 03:41 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Some people buy a large old sports bra to wear over the system so it stays put. I wear mine several hours a day, but I work from home in front of the computer so I don't move too much in it. I find when I do get up to do housework it falls off so I try to do my chores during breaks from pumping.

Take one of your old bras or buy a cheapy one and cut the cups out and put the domes through holes.... they will be held in place..... also take a clothes pin or some kind of springy clamp and put it on the hose.... keep it from loosing pressure so fast..... or but an air line valve at the pet store for fish aquariums ans put it in the line after the hand pump.... then after you pump shut the valve... kind of a manual air lock...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon