Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the best way to noogle?

Hi

I'm new to the Noogleberry and don't yet have an airlock for it. I'm unsure of the correct and best way to use it. Please might anyone be able to offer me some tips?

Thank you!

You just have the hand pump, tubes and domes? After applying a lube I pump mine up and leave it on for half an hour to an hour.... my system is a little different and doesn't loose pressure.... you could probably pick up a valve at the local pet shop for aquariums and put it in the line.... pump it up and shut the valve should keep the pressure maintained as long as all the tubes are air tight.....

(30-08-2013, 10:05 PM)karren Wrote:  You just have the hand pump, tubes and domes? After applying a lube I pump mine up and leave it on for half an hour to an hour.... my system is a little different and doesn't loose pressure.... you could probably pick up a valve at the local pet shop for aquariums and put it in the line.... pump it up and shut the valve should keep the pressure maintained as long as all the tubes are air tight.....

Thank you for your advice! How much do you pump up? Just until it feels tight but before it starts hurting? And do you do that more than once per day?

I usually do it twice a day.... total of about 2 hours.... and I stop before it starts hurting.... I've over done it a few times and even blistered my breasts... which takes weeks to heel.... so you want to be careful...

It does work.... but its slow... I'm up almost 2 cup sizes in two years.. not two straight years... but on and off for two years.

(30-08-2013, 10:05 PM)karren Wrote:  You just have the hand pump, tubes and domes? After applying a lube I pump mine up and leave it on for half an hour to an hour.... my system is a little different and doesn't loose pressure.... you could probably pick up a valve at the local pet shop for aquariums and put it in the line.... pump it up and shut the valve should keep the pressure maintained as long as all the tubes are air tight.....

You can get a Chinese Therapy Cup (at Amazon at a variety size) to replace with your Noogle cup, it has pressurized lock-in little pushes. You can pump hard (but please dont over do it) and release the pressure whatever you feel like it comfortable for ya.

I wonder, should it best to pump/release 20 set per rep and at least 20 rep each time, etc instead leave your swelling breast inside the cup at certain pressure? How man work-out routine for their muscular chests, just thinking out loud for comparision...
-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-08-2013, 12:50 AM)karren Wrote:  I usually do it twice a day.... total of about 2 hours.... and I stop before it starts hurting.... I've over done it a few times and even blistered my breasts... which takes weeks to heel.... so you want to be careful...

It does work.... but its slow... I'm up almost 2 cup sizes in two years.. not two straight years... but on and off for two years.

That's fantastic progress! Well done Smile. Are your breasts purple when you pump? Mine are. I'm not sure if they're meant to be or if it's a sign of over pumping. Sad

They are not pink when you remove the domes... that's for sure but they pinken up in a few minutes.... over pumping for me results in pain and blistering......

(03-09-2013, 05:53 PM)karren Wrote:  They are not pink when you remove the domes... that's for sure but they pinken up in a few minutes.... over pumping for me results in pain and blistering......

Sounds awful Sad I hope you haven't had many bad experiences like that. Mine go a kind of dark purple (rather like the colour of a bruise) in the domes. I don't know if it's OK or not. They feel very tight and mildly painful. I don't understand how people say they can do tasks while wearing the domes. I find it hard to move my arms much while wearing them, and if I try to move too much or bend down I loose the suction straight away. I'm still confused about correct procedure being so new to it!

(03-09-2013, 10:04 PM)Maple Wrote:  
(03-09-2013, 05:53 PM)karren Wrote:  They are not pink when you remove the domes... that's for sure but they pinken up in a few minutes.... over pumping for me results in pain and blistering......
Sounds awful Sad I hope you haven't had many bad experiences like that. Mine go a kind of dark purple (rather like the colour of a bruise) in the domes. I don't know if it's OK or not. They feel very tight and mildly painful. I don't understand how people say they can do tasks while wearing the domes. I find it hard to move my arms much while wearing them, and if I try to move too much or bend down I loose the suction straight away. I'm still confused about correct procedure being so new to it!

That seems to be the problem with them loosing suction.... Those Chinese Therapy Cups with the built in air lock look interesting... Just remove the air and disconnect the hose... My home made ones have no hoses... I slip the hose between the dome and my skin and remove the air then pull the hose out... same principle.. domes with no hoses to leak... and stay attached for hours without loosing suction... I'm wearing them tonight as I do chores around the house.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon