Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

I take it as a supplement... Mainly as a hormone stabilizer. It's got sooo many benefits though and the butt thing is a bonus lol

Wow! They look much fuller than before. I'm so happy for ya, and a little jealous lol.

Thanks boo! I still think yours are bigger :p

And I was just thinking I've already gained almost an inch and they still feel tiny. My goal is only an inch bigger than this! Wow maybe I should rethink my goals lol. I thought 35 inches would look big on me but I don't think it's going to.

(25-06-2014, 05:58 PM)echapman Wrote:  Thanks boo! I still think yours are bigger :p

And I was just thinking I've already gained almost an inch and they still feel tiny. My goal is only an inch bigger than this! Wow maybe I should rethink my goals lol. I thought 35 inches would look big on me but I don't think it's going to.

You're welcome! I was just being honest anyway Tongue. Mine are SO not bigger lol

About the measurement numbers not looking as big as you suspected...I think its just the type of breasts you have. The wider set they are, the less they protude, and the smaller they appear. Mine are even wider set than yours lol. I'm like THIS is almost a B cup? I need a D then! LOL

Good thing is, you can just say you want 38 inches now! No one's stopping you and you won't be the first one to move the goalposts! I'm sure you can get there. Big Grin

I upped my PM dose to 1,000 mg a day and I am "cycling" it for 14 days then dropping down to 500. I might do a cleanse at the beginning of my next "cycle". I'm using an app on my phone to track my days since I don't have an actual cycle. I read about a lady who did this with PM and had really good results. My breasts are already tender and my nipples are soooo sensitive now. No more squish bewbs! Yaaaaaasssss!

Also looking like I am going to have to get new cups for my kanghzu. The girls are touching the domes all the way around now.

Also I feel like a blob. Ughrrrrr. Why is exercising the worst? I feel like now that I am trying to lose weight and tone up we suddenly have cake and oreos in the house 24/7. My diet has consisted of carbs for the last two weeks. I am getting rid of all this crap! I have 0 energy now and I feel bloated. Okay rant over. Time to get back on track!!!

(25-06-2014, 02:28 PM)echapman Wrote:  Sorry for the late update! I randomly got another case of "squish boob" and they sorta deflated, but I figured out what was causing it and adjusted my program accordingly and they are sore and normal again. Wahoo! Also on the night I was going to post an update I had some scalding hot eyebrow wax explode on my hands... my skin came off with the wax. Great night. lol.

I am measuring barely under 34 inches right now, but I think part of my growth was swelling anyways and I know enough to expect some fluctuation. I tried to take a pic just like my starting photo... Um, it didn't quite work out. Starting is the left, current is right. The lighting in my bathroom makes it difficult to see just how much tissue I have gained. I had nothing on the tops starting out and now there is more all around. I'm a happy girl! This pic does not do my progress justice at all.
Your breasts are lovely.
I hope you and your partner enjoy them thoroughly and often!
Yarr!

The good news is I got my first "goal bra" in. It's a 32C VS knockoff from Allie express and it's lovely. The matching underwear wouldn't even go past my thighs, but they looked a bit cheap anyways so I didn't care. I think it's pretty accurate to VS sizing because it seems smaller than a true C... My mom even tried it on and her boobs barely fit, so I'm thinking it's a small C.

My underboss fit perfectly and by lunchtime the bra had gone from uncomfortably tight to perfect and hasn't seemed to stretch anymore after a few days of wear. There are gaps at the top and I can't wait until I fill them out! My boobs have had tons of pains and tingles. Upping my PM was apparently a good decision.

The bad news is my surgery is Thursday (also thanks Peggy for the helpful link about iodine!!! I tried to message you back but our internet cuts out randomly and frequently.) so I'm on strict "nothing but Tylenol" orders and pretty much everything I'm taking can cause blood thinning. Considering I hemorrhaged Sweeney Todd-style after my heart ablation I'm not taking any chances so I'm off everything until after my surgery. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of massaging and listening to rock melon.

(29-06-2014, 02:16 PM)echapman Wrote:  so I'm on strict "nothing but Tylenol" orders and pretty much everything I'm taking can cause blood thinning. Considering I hemorrhaged Sweeney Todd-style after my heart ablation I'm not taking any chances so I'm off everything until after my surgery. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of massaging and listening to rock melon.

I'm so proud of you for taking a break from everything! I know how hard that can be when you're seeing results. I would hate to see bruising, scarring or recovery slowed in general by blood thinners. I can't even take them for the a week before or after having laser, to avoid bruising or scarring. So for surgery, definitely not! You'll be fine though and have plenty of time to catch back up after!

Good luck with the surgery!

Best wishes for your surgery and thank you for playing it smart and safe!
Yarrr!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon