Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

So squishy boobs IS apparently the equivalent of tingles and pain for me. I have been feeling some pain, but not a whole lot of soreness. Squishy boobs have been ever-present though the last few days.

This morning I woke up to big boobs! Well, maybe not big boobs... but big to me. One thing that has always bugged me about mine is that they weren't wide enough to cover my ribs at the sides. That probably doesn't make sense, but I tried! Also I have jiggle now! I had zero jiggle before unless I jumped up and down topless. Now they jiggle when I walk.

Also I am feeling like they are more... there. That probably doesn't make sense either. I just am aware of their presence more. The way the seat belt hits them, how my shirt rubs against them, I get uncomfortable trying to sleep on my stomach, etc.

YAY BOOBS.

(21-06-2014, 04:25 PM)echapman Wrote:  One thing that has always bugged me about mine is that they weren't wide enough to cover my ribs at the sides. That probably doesn't make sense, but I tried! Also I have jiggle now! I had zero jiggle before unless I jumped up and down topless. Now they jiggle when I walk.

YAY BOOBS.

Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one who jumps up and down topless to see them jiggle!

That's awesome that it happens when they walk though. It must feel great. I'm so happy for you! What do you think caused the growth? Hard to tell, I know lol....Tongue

(17-06-2014, 04:57 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  You have an ass I'd give a boob for Wink

Can I have your tits?

I can't believe tomorrow will be my month update! I'll post progress pics.

For now here is my butt. I'm having to wear size 9 to be comfortable, but everything is too big in the waist. :/ my husband likes it though. Thanks maca!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yayy can't wait for the update tomorrow and measure your ass too! I'm totally jelly Wink hot bootayyyy!

Sorry for the late update! I randomly got another case of "squish boob" and they sorta deflated, but I figured out what was causing it and adjusted my program accordingly and they are sore and normal again. Wahoo! Also on the night I was going to post an update I had some scalding hot eyebrow wax explode on my hands... my skin came off with the wax. Great night. lol.

I am measuring barely under 34 inches right now, but I think part of my growth was swelling anyways and I know enough to expect some fluctuation. I tried to take a pic just like my starting photo... Um, it didn't quite work out. Starting is the left, current is right. The lighting in my bathroom makes it difficult to see just how much tissue I have gained. I had nothing on the tops starting out and now there is more all around. I'm a happy girl! This pic does not do my progress justice at all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice, steady progress! Smile

I hope your hands are ok! Sad

(25-06-2014, 02:53 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Nice, steady progress! Smile

I hope your hands are ok! Sad

Thanks! They're pretty blistered but they are much better than they were. I was in such shock when it happened that all I could think of was "oh shit it's on the linoleum we are gonna lose the deposit on the house!" so I started scooping up wax that was so hot it might as well have been heated in Mt. Doom. Then when I realized my skin was basically cooking under the wax stuck to my hands it was too late.

Very thankful for my hot-as-hell-hubby. Poor guy took me 30 mins to the nearest Kroger to get burn gel at midnight because I was crying like a baby.

(21-06-2014, 08:00 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 04:25 PM)echapman Wrote:  One thing that has always bugged me about mine is that they weren't wide enough to cover my ribs at the sides. That probably doesn't make sense, but I tried! Also I have jiggle now! I had zero jiggle before unless I jumped up and down topless. Now they jiggle when I walk.

YAY BOOBS.

Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one who jumps up and down topless to see them jiggle!

That's awesome that it happens when they walk though. It must feel great. I'm so happy for you! What do you think caused the growth? Hard to tell, I know lol....Tongue
I believe she's on nutritional items, maca for the butt, my cream & pumping for the breasts, PM and spearmint. Normally my stuff has PM in it but I left it out because she said she had some PM. I switched it over to a drinkable powder for simplicity and shelf life, but it has nearly the same ingredients. And if anything I think it will be better absorbed orally. Here's the ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261489429968?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Oh and I got a nice bulk deal on maca extract. If anyone wants extra maca in your order then just say so and I can toss it in no charge.

Awesome progress!! I didn't know you took maca is it like a lotion or a supplement? Is it for breasts at all or just the butt?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon