Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not Getting Swelling With Bosom Beauty?

(15-08-2013, 02:23 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(15-08-2013, 02:56 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  .How long does your swelling last after using Brava? and also do you know of a place where I could get it for much cheaper?

but I already answered to your question how long the swelling lasts in the last post:

" I don't measure directly after I take the domes off, because my breasts are as hard as stone directly after, so I see no sense in measuring that. At the moment (week 5 on brava) I pump really very often since I have time, like I never have more than 5hours between the sessions, so I cannot say how much I sort of retain. After one month I measured myself 12hours after pumping and I had 2cm more (from 86cm to 88cm). Now like 4hours after pumping I am around 90cm. Next week I won't have the time any more and I will have like 10hours between sessions, so I can see better what I actually retain."

only at ebay you can get it for little less, but its still very expensive.

I don't like it either that BB turns off after 30min, they should have set it at at least 1hour. I always have to press again and again. Yes sleeping with BB doesn't work. YOu can get a big swelling with BB, you don't have to buy brava for that, how long have you been using BB? You can expect big swelling after 2months or smth like that, if you already have a lot of tissue than probably it would work faster, but if you are small to start with it takes longer. With every method its more difficult with small breasts, with very little tissue.

Oh sorry about that, I mis understood what you mean't when I first read it.

And I still haven't been getting swelling...But i haven't had the time to use it for 3 hours yet. And I've only been using it for about 3 weeks but before that I was using Noogleberry pump for a few months. And that might be the problem also...I actually don't even have any breasts. I'm not even joking, my chest looks like the chest of a 10 year old boy. I don't even have anything sticking out...nothing. Just nipples. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon