Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not Getting Swelling With Bosom Beauty?

I've been using the Bosom Beauty and I like how it pumps, It feels like it is working good but for some reason I barely get any swelling from it? Maybe because I don't use it for long enough...Only about 30 minutes to 1 hour a day. I heard that the Bosom Beauty was suppose to give a lot of swelling that lasts a long time and that's the whole reason why I bought it... I'm gonna try tonight to use it for 3 hours straight to see if I get good swelling or not. Has anybody else not gotten swelling from it? Or If you have, about how much and how long did it last and how long did you use it for to get the swelling?

If not, I might look into the Brava, but it's so expensive Sad Does anyone know where I could get it cheaper?

Thanks so much everyone

do you drink enough water sounds so simple but i read it can make a big difference check out the noogleberry forums for more tips on pumping too
or you could try massaging first, heating the cups or using a heat pad before pumping.
Im sure you will get some results soon just keep at it.

(11-08-2013, 04:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  do you drink enough water sounds so simple but i read it can make a big difference check out the noogleberry forums for more tips on pumping too
or you could try massaging first, heating the cups or using a heat pad before pumping.
Im sure you will get some results soon just keep at it.

Thanks for taking your time to share the tips Smile

Good luck xo

I believe its because you are using it for too short time, but you can test that very easilySmile Just try pumping for 2hours once and you will see if it makes any difference.

I also use BB and I like it, but I also use brava. At first your swelling is small and it takes longer to get it, but with time you get swelling faster, but half an hour is not enough I think.

(11-08-2013, 10:57 PM)rateset Wrote:  I believe its because you are using it for too short time, but you can test that very easilySmile Just try pumping for 2hours once and you will see if it makes any difference.

I also use BB and I like it, but I also use brava. At first your swelling is small and it takes longer to get it, but with time you get swelling faster, but half an hour is not enough I think.

Thank you for taking your time to help Smile

I recently pumped for about 2 hours and I did get swelling, it wasn't a lot, but it was more than usual. The only thing I didn't like was that my nipples were really puffy...I'm currently looking for a way to prevent that. I also tryed using it without the rings on the cups and I noticed that I got better suction that way.

Also you said your using the Brava? How much swelling do you get with it and how long does it last? I mainly bought Bosom Beauty because I heard people saying that the swelling is instant and can last all day, but mine doesn't even last 2 hours...

Thanks for the help

I get a lot of swelling with brava, but when I use Bosom Beauty after a brava session I get much more, for the simple reason that brava works only with weak pressure, but still it gives a lot of swelling. So the best swelling I get is with the combionation of both.

I don't measure directly after I take the domes off, because my breasts are as hard as stone directly after, so I see no sense in measuring that. At the moment (week 5 on brava) I pump really very often since I have time, like I never have more than 5hours between the sessions, so I cannot say how much I sort of retain. After one month I measured myself 12hours after pumping and I had 2cm more (from 86cm to 88cm). Now like 4hours after pumping I am around 90cm. Next week I won't have the time any more and I will have like 10hours between sessions, so I can see better what I actually retain.

And in your case, I don't know when did you start pumping? At the beginning you don't get much swelling, with time you always get more and more and you get it faster. But you also have to invest a lot of time, the more the better, it's not like the limit is 2hours, 3h is even better, more sessions per day-simply the more the better. I think suction works, but is also the most hard working method, very time consuming, but I wasn't getting results from the pills and wanted progress at any price so I started pumping, you have to be at least a little bit desperate to go for brava Smile The idea of pumping I really didn't like at all. I can't wait to see what is my improvement after the second month (maybe none, than I will be disappointed, at the moment I am optimistic, because the first month did make some difference) and than after the third month I should be able to define something like growing rate pro month, if everything works well.

And I can't use it without the foam rings, it hurts my ribs too much. Puffy areolas are buggin me too, nothing really works for that, only nipple stickers (disposable nipple covers) stayed on, I ordered some from hong kong, they are on the way. At the beginning I could use simple waterresistant small pflaster, it was enough, but now nothing is enough, the nipples get so hard, they push every cover away.

Another thing, a bit off topic, I read again again about areolas getting darker from pumping, but mine actually got lighter?!

(14-08-2013, 08:21 PM)rateset Wrote:  I get a lot of swelling with brava, but when I use Bosom Beauty after a brava session I get much more, for the simple reason that brava works only with weak pressure, but still it gives a lot of swelling. So the best swelling I get is with the combionation of both.

I don't measure directly after I take the domes off, because my breasts are as hard as stone directly after, so I see no sense in measuring that. At the moment (week 5 on brava) I pump really very often since I have time, like I never have more than 5hours between the sessions, so I cannot say how much I sort of retain. After one month I measured myself 12hours after pumping and I had 2cm more (from 86cm to 88cm). Now like 4hours after pumping I am around 90cm. Next week I won't have the time any more and I will have like 10hours between sessions, so I can see better what I actually retain.

And in your case, I don't know when did you start pumping? At the beginning you don't get much swelling, with time you always get more and more and you get it faster. But you also have to invest a lot of time, the more the better, it's not like the limit is 2hours, 3h is even better, more sessions per day-simply the more the better. I think suction works, but is also the most hard working method, very time consuming, but I wasn't getting results from the pills and wanted progress at any price so I started pumping, you have to be at least a little bit desperate to go for brava Smile The idea of pumping I really didn't like at all. I can't wait to see what is my improvement after the second month (maybe none, than I will be disappointed, at the moment I am optimistic, because the first month did make some difference) and than after the third month I should be able to define something like growing rate pro month, if everything works well.

And I can't use it without the foam rings, it hurts my ribs too much. Puffy areolas are buggin me too, nothing really works for that, only nipple stickers (disposable nipple covers) stayed on, I ordered some from hong kong, they are on the way. At the beginning I could use simple waterresistant small pflaster, it was enough, but now nothing is enough, the nipples get so hard, they push every cover away.

Another thing, a bit off topic, I read again again about areolas getting darker from pumping, but mine actually got lighter?!

Yes I see what you mean...The more I use it the more results I get, but I find it hard to use for 3 hours or more because it's set on a 30 min timer so If I use it while I sleep, that means I would have to Wake up every 30 minutes several times throughout the night just to keep it going... I'm thinking about getting the Brava system BUT ONLY IF IT GIVES MORE SWELLING THAT LASTS LONGER....How long does your swelling last after using Brava? and also do you know of a place where I could get it for much cheaper?

And for the nipples I know it is hard to keep them from getting puffy...I tryed using plasters and stuff like that too but everything feel off. I am thinking about ordering the silicone nipple covers from the Noogleberry website but I'm not sure if they will work or not. I'll let you know if I hear of anything. I did hear of something on the Noogleberry website forum of a User who created this thing of cutting the bottom of a plasic bowl/container and taping it Inside the cups and apparently it keeps the nipples from getting bigger and makes the breasts swelling more on the sides and ect...I didn't try it yet but it might be tricky to figure out how to make it work. I'll send you the link to the forum:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3471.0

(15-08-2013, 02:56 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  .How long does your swelling last after using Brava? and also do you know of a place where I could get it for much cheaper?

but I already answered to your question how long the swelling lasts in the last post:

" I don't measure directly after I take the domes off, because my breasts are as hard as stone directly after, so I see no sense in measuring that. At the moment (week 5 on brava) I pump really very often since I have time, like I never have more than 5hours between the sessions, so I cannot say how much I sort of retain. After one month I measured myself 12hours after pumping and I had 2cm more (from 86cm to 88cm). Now like 4hours after pumping I am around 90cm. Next week I won't have the time any more and I will have like 10hours between sessions, so I can see better what I actually retain."

only at ebay you can get it for little less, but its still very expensive.

I don't like it either that BB turns off after 30min, they should have set it at at least 1hour. I always have to press again and again. Yes sleeping with BB doesn't work. YOu can get a big swelling with BB, you don't have to buy brava for that, how long have you been using BB? You can expect big swelling after 2months or smth like that, if you already have a lot of tissue than probably it would work faster, but if you are small to start with it takes longer. With every method its more difficult with small breasts, with very little tissue.

(11-08-2013, 01:21 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  If not, I might look into the Brava, but it's so expensive Sad Does anyone know where I could get it cheaper?

Here is another company that is a copycat of Brava... It comes with 3 domes. They price at 300 dollars, free shipping. I dont know if it is better or not... Haven't tried it yet. I think it is better to build an automatic breast pump instead as I am too lazy and just want a thing does for me instead I do it Big Grin

http://enhancebreastenlargement.com

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261054920736?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

-V

(15-08-2013, 06:08 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 01:21 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  If not, I might look into the Brava, but it's so expensive Sad Does anyone know where I could get it cheaper?

Here is another company that is a copycat of Brava... It comes with 3 domes. They price at 300 dollars, free shipping. I dont know if it is better or not... Haven't tried it yet. I think it is better to build an automatic breast pump instead as I am too lazy and just want a thing does for me instead I do it Big Grin

http://enhancebreastenlargement.com

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261054920736?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

-V

Thank you so much for sharing...It's not too expensive but it seems similar to Bosom Beauty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon