Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plz help me to get rid of scars

Hey Timarie

I certainly do Smile Dermaroller and dermstamp works by using collagen induction therapy. The needles prick the skin and force fibroblasts to react to the wounds and start producing collagen and elastin. Thicker skin Smile I used this on my white old stretch marks on hip and after 6 months they are barely visible. I rolled once every 2 weeks until I drew blood.

Also used the retin A which I buy from an online pharmacy the next night. It peels the skin but speeds up renewal rate of the skin. It will make skin sore, red, peely, crinkly, but after a few months, it thickens.

I also use on my face at a 0.025% gel each night. 0.5% gel 2x a week again at night. I am [/align]40 and I have no wrinkles at all and still get IDed, so it's doing something Smile

Do not use if pregnant.

Also zinc oxide sunscreen is a MUST as retin A makes skin sensitive to sun.

I have tried copper peptides but they are too strong for my face skin. I have used the roller and added a dab after but do not use long enough to say if they have improved my scars or stretchmarks.

Success of these processes is well documented so it's not just me saying EVERYTHING MAGICALLY works for me without showing proof like some people on here do.

Addressed to those who tried the paste of nutmeg and honey: is it a permanent healing that you see, or is it a softening of the appearance of the scar? I have so many scars I don't know what to do with them! If this is a permanent healing process, I am definitely going to give it a go.

(23-08-2013, 07:23 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Hey Timarie

I certainly do Smile Dermaroller and dermstamp works by using collagen induction therapy. The needles prick the skin and force fibroblasts to react to the wounds and start producing collagen and elastin. Thicker skin Smile I used this on my white old stretch marks on hip and after 6 months they are barely visible. I rolled once every 2 weeks until I drew blood.
Also used the retin A which I buy from an online pharmacy the next night. It peels the skin but speeds up renewal rate of the skin. It will make skin sore, red, peely, crinkly, but after a few months, it thickens.
I also use on my face at a 0.025% gel each night. 0.5% gel 2x a week again at night. I am [/align]40 and I have no wrinkles at all and still get IDed, so it's doing something Smile
Do not use if pregnant.
Also zinc oxide sunscreen is a MUST as retin A makes skin sensitive to sun.
I have tried copper peptides but they are too strong for my face skin. I have used the roller and added a dab after but do not use long enough to say if they have improved my scars or stretchmarks.
Success of these processes is well documented so it's not just me saying EVERYTHING MAGICALLY works for me without showing proof like some people on here do.

This sounds great Babakins! Thank you Smile I will definitely try the dermaroller and the retin A. Are either of these things a bad idea to apply to the face? I have a tiny scar on my nose that has been driving me CRAZY.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon