Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plz help me to get rid of scars

Hi everybody
I have dark scars on my back caused by an old wounds .. it's only darker but not prominent. . plz tell me what is the best solutions.. cream or home made masks .. I will really appreciate any help

Buy a dermaroller that is 1.5mm or 2mm for body use.
Retin-A cream for fast skin cell renewal.
Vitamin E oil for soothing and thickening the skin.
Copper peptides are supposed to be good too.

Check google for more info.

Thank you so much Babakins
But what is dermaroller?Huh

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of GPS jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

a paste of nutmeg and honey applied to the scar, allowed to sit a while, then rubbed in and washed works wonders

thank u so much.. we will try and see how it's going Smile

You could try a lactic acid peel on it, 55-60% but make sure you google it its potent stuff and you could burn yourself if you aren't properly informed on how it should be done. And sunscreen on the area is a must!! With anything you do, cause the sun wil redarken it

(13-07-2013, 10:31 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Buy a dermaroller that is 1.5mm or 2mm for body use.
Retin-A cream for fast skin cell renewal.
Vitamin E oil for soothing and thickening the skin.
Copper peptides are supposed to be good too.

Check google for more info.

Have you had success with these things, Babakins?

Aoz I have just used the paste of nutmeg and hone and this is really very effective,thank you for posting.

Yeah me too... I tried the honey and nutmeg .. I can see some difference
Thank u aoz Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon