Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Hey Summerglow!(:
There are two charts, one for squats and one for splits!
Thank you! I think part of it is the push up bra, but thanks!(:
Yeah I'm working on toning up, it's kind of a process because I'm a procrastinator to the max, and I eat a lot, but this blog has definitely helped me so far to say no to the cookies!(x I'm wanting bigger boobs and a bigger butt, I don't know, those are just my own personal goals hahah(: We'll see how everything turns out!(:

I've seen the League of Legends ABC, it kills me, although I was a bit sad my main wasn't mentioned. xD
And don't worry, I have family over so I've missed a day too, as long as we get it all done in 30 days I think it's okay to shift the rest days around a little. Although I'm using 2lbs weights because I'm not strong enough to use two 5lbs ones.

I use only one 5lb weight! I hold either side and push out as I squat. That might help you with your balance as well.
I haven't started the splits challenge yet, although I plan to hopefully tonight. I really want to do some kind of pushup challenge too, because I think it will help with perkiness! So I'll research that and get back to you.

They all look too hard.. Like 100 pushups every day. And then there's one that's like 4 pushups, then 5. Which looks too easy. Should I make my own and post it?

Yeah, I don't see why not. You could make a more realistic one in the same format as the squat challenge. I suck at anything requiring upper body strength, but I'd be willing to give it a go! Big Grin

Day One: 10 pushups
Day Two: 15 pushups
Day Three: 20 pushups
Day Four: Rest
Day Five: 25 pushups
Day Six: 30 pushups
Day Seven: 35 pushups
Day Eight: Rest
Day Nine: 40 pushups
Day Ten: 45 pushups
Day Eleven: 50 pushups
Day Twelve: Rest
Day Thirteen: 55 pushups
Day Fourteen: 60 pushups
Day Fifteen: 65 pushups
Day Sixteen: Rest
Day Seventeen: 70 pushups
Day Eighteen: 75 pushups
Day Nineteen: 80 pushups
Day Twenty: Rest
Day Twenty-One: 85 pushups
Day Twenty-Two: 90 pushups
Day Twenty-Three: 95 pushups
Day Twenty-Four: Rest
Day Twenty-Five: 100 pushups

How about we make it a twenty-five day challenge? one that we can make it up to 100?

Oh boy... pain and suffering, here I come! Alright this works. :I

Cranberry.. I'm really not motivated right now! D: What do I do?? I don't wanna get up and do squats.. ;(

Holy so i did my first two days of squats thinking i was going to add weights and finding it a bit too easy...nope I sure feel it today! I'm sore but it sorta feels good and accomplishing. && Hey! if your feeling unmotivated, just think of the tush's we shall have after!Smile I just picture my dream body in my head over and over again and it gets me motivated. I want to try the drink two litres of water a day to help detox myself and lose some of my belly weight. I'm actually really excited, I should be getting my Zaggora hot top 2.0 in soon! I hope it actually works, I'll keep you guys posted. Maybe it'll be something you guys will want to try?[/align]

Yeah, I ended up doing them. I've never heard of that Zaggora thing, what is that? And good job on your progress!(:
Funny story, one time my boyfriend and I were sitting watching a TV show, and it showed the girl in her bikini and he was like "Woah." And then I think of her and I get pissed off so I do extra squats(x
In other news, I'm going to get on the oatmeal diet and see how long I can handle it.
I might start tomorrow because I'm going out tonight and it's so hard to be on a diet when you're sitting at a restaurant with your friends.. :\
But I'll eat about a half a cup of oatmeal with every meal, sweetened with honey, and I'm out if honey so I'm gonna have to use stevia or something.
Ughh, so many obstacles!! It's like the entire world meets in the morning and is like "Welp, let's figure out how to make Stephani fail. Taco bell commercial? Check. Extra sore legs from the god of pain? Check."
Hahah seriously, these are how my days have been going. I probably would have given up by now if it weren't for you beautiful ladies(: So consider yourself lucky, because I probably would've given up by now if it weren't for your inspiring posts. And that stupid bitchy bikini girl. xD
Well tata, off to musical practice!<33

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon