Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Heart 

Alright lovely ladies! I am on the road to get my best body ever! I'm the kind of person who's really motivated at first, and then I die off after about one to two work outs.. xP So, hopefully this thread will inspire me, and the other procrastinators out there like me!(: My goals are to make my boobs, butt, and hips bigger, while toning my thighs, calves, arms, and making my waist as small as possible, while getting rid of belly fat, but not making my stomach muscles defined. I want a soft look. I have so many goals! I'd also like to become more flexible and stronger, lighten my eyes, and make my lips plumper and my cheekbones more defined. So basically this thread is going to be all of this! I will include pictures and progress pictures if people seem interested in going along with this with me.
My current measurements:
Breasts: 37 inches (32D)
Waist: 30 inches
Hips: 37 1/4 inches
Butt: 40 inches
Thighs: 22 inches around
Calves: 13 1/2 inches
Upper Arms: 12 inches
Weight: Fluctuates from 140-145

Goal Measurements:
Breasts: 45 inches (E or F)
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 45 inches
Butt: 45 inches
Thighs: 25 inches
Calves: 13 inches
Upper Arms: 12 inches

Whoo hoo! Okay, I know some of you are thinking this seems huge, but I have a small frame, so things that seem big on others are smaller on me, if that makes sense. I have a 40 inch butt, maybe I'm measuring wrong, but when I see pictures of others boasting 40 inches I feel like mine is much smaller. I don't know. Anyway!

Here's what my regimen is going to be:
Breasts: Nightly
Fat transfer (Chiyomilk's) massage using tea tree oil. I'm going to be replacing it with flax seed oil as soon as I get the chance.
Then I do circular rotations while I put on muscle rub. I just use regular muscle rub, although I'm sure icy hot would work.
After that I put on VapoRub, doing the slapping and pinching Thai technique. Mostly just freestyling here.

Butt and Hips: Weight training 3x per week
I use a duffel bag filled with three 5lb weights and a bunch of heavy books. If you want to build muscle, you have to use a lot of weight, otherwise you're just building up strength. I don't have a set regimen for this, but I read this article today that was very helpful.
http://bretcontreras.wordpress.com/2010/...e-secrets/
I'm going to be using his advice, along with my own research to create the best butt and hip sculpting moves I can, and hopefully I can help you too!(:

Waist: 2-3x a week
I don't want to do too many ab exercises here, because of the fact I'm looking for a soft look, but I'll mostly do cardio and if I can find some exercises that help me with achieving this look I'll post them.

Arms: 2-3x a week
Mostly pushups and deadlifts with my duffel bag. I'll do some breast lifting exercises as well.

Legs: 2-3x per week
Calf raises and thigh toning ones.

Stretching: Nightly
I mostly focus on my hamstrings and back here. My goal is the splits, both ways.

Diet: Whole foods and lots of veggies and fruit. I'm incorporating milled flax seed into my diet for the estrogen boost.

I'm sorry this is so scattered and not very detailed, since I haven't started yet, it's going to take me a little while to sort everything out, but once I do I'll post it and let everyone know! If you are interested in going along this with me, or interested in pictures, please let me know! Support is important! Thanks! Let me know how I can help.

Wow, well that didn't work..
I definitely have slacked off. But I'm going to try again! Look out world!
Okay, so I've found something that I'm sure you all will love! Vicks VapoRub! It gets rid of STRETCH MARKS!! Can you believe it!? Search google images and see the before/after pictures, and you will be amazed. Whoda thunk? Hahah anyway, I'm off to put some muscle rub on the girls, and we'll see what happens! Mwah! xxoxx

Oh! I forgot to mention I'm thinking of doing the 30 day squat challenge! If you're interested I'll post what that is, but the only thing I'm worried about, is it doesn't have rest days in between? I would probably get more growth if I added rest days in between.. What do you guys think? Thanks!(:

(29-06-2013, 05:20 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Oh! I forgot to mention I'm thinking of doing the 30 day squat challenge! If you're interested I'll post what that is, but the only thing I'm worried about, is it doesn't have rest days in between? I would probably get more growth if I added rest days in between.. What do you guys think? Thanks!(:

Hi StephaniNicole ! I don´t think that is a great idea. If you never give your body any rest time, when will it have a chance to build muscle ?

Good luck on your program Smile

Hey! I'm doing pretty much the same thing as you! Different measurements and goals, but I'm aiming for a full body transformation. So I'll definitely be following your progress, I think seeing someone else doing the same thing as me will help keep me motivated! Thanks for the Vicks tip by the way. <3

(26-06-2013, 03:19 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Diet: Whole foods and lots of veggies and fruit. I'm incorporating milled flax seed into my diet for the estrogen boost.

By the way, I find mixing milled flax seed with applesauce or something similiar is a great way to incorporate it into your diet. Yogourt works as well, but I find with applesauce I can put a lot without it affecting the taste or texture very much.

It's great to know someone's watching!(: As soon as I saw your reply, I immediately went and put on some Muscle Rub(x It's great how motivating that is!
Anyway, yeah, that's a good idea, I find that when I mix it in with some things, it makes it really, really gummy. x.o So I'm going to try the applesauce and yogurt!
Also, with the VapoRub, make sure to wear panties when you put it on! I made that mistake the first time and boy does it burn!! Not doing THAT again!!(x
Good luck on your journey!(:

Hello lovelies!!
Here are my official before pics!
I'm going to be starting the 30 day squat challenge today! If anyone wants to join me, post your before pics now! Big Grin

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/98183655@N03/9169356774/

Whoo! Pain!
Just did day one of the squat challenge and let me tell you, I'm plumb tuckered out. But I'm excited! Here's a video on how to do a squat correctly.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPYCiuiB4PA
Boom! Try this out with me! If anyone's interested, make sure you post before pictures!
Mwah!<3

I'm going to try to do the challenge with you, I just need to find a camera or something to take before pics. I'll post them here later today before I do my squats. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon