Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty Pumping System

(25-06-2013, 09:57 AM)palomasback Wrote:  wowwww Karren.. how'd you build your own??

I'm one my 5th BB2012 session and i'm not actually liking the suction... it's just too intense even at the lowest setting. I do really like the pull/release aspet though and wish i could figure out how to just lesson the pressure..

hmm, I am a bit confusedHuh
Is it possible that BB 2012i is weaker than the previous versions? Since so many people say how insane the suction is and I do not find it that strong at all. Also the setting 1-5 just changes the duration of the suction period, I do not notice the pressure getting higher, the release period remains the same on each setting. I do notice the suction, but it is not painful, the only thing that can become painful is the cup disturbing my skin after a longer period of time. I do get some swelling, but I can make higher pressure with NB than BB does. They do not turn purple with BB, but they most certainly can turn purple with NB.

hmmmm i dunno what to tell ya rateset.. you might have you some kryptonite boobs.. or you might have gotten a weaker machine.. i think i read on the website that the bigger your breasts are the lower the pressure feels.. could it be that you're just bigger than some of us? Huh

So does the 2012i really have less suction than the 2012 version? ..I might change my mind about buying it.

I tried another BB2012i and it is stronger. So, when you order you do not know if you will get a weaker or stronger machine, they are not all the same, probably simply cheap chinese stuff.

Did you get the one that was stronger from a different place?

(22-07-2013, 08:19 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Did you get the one that was stronger from a different place?

no, the same place, gismostore

To the original poster. If you want to wake up with swollen breasts you may want to check out the Brava system.

You don't need to buy the whole thing just the domes.

Only thing is at least in my case my growth is not permanent, but the swelling is out of this world. I can even get up to a d cup almost and I am barely a B.

Here's the problem thought - the motorized suction deal it comes with is too weak to get any significant swelling so I use the Noogleberry hand pump.

I try to put them on as early in the evening as possilble. And then pump every hour or so.

When u are just starting out you do need to wear brava for no less than 10 hours - up to 18 sometimes.

But you will get your incredile swelling.

AT night is trickly. Because you can't pump because you are so sleeping.

What I do (when I do wear them over night) is set alarms about 2 hours apart that wake me up so I can re-pump.

I get such good swelling that last for at least 12 hours that it's really hard for me to give this up - not until I find a system that will give me more permanent growth.

I am starting to use the Noogleberry cups in addition to the brava. since i've heard women who use NB get incredible semi permanat growth.

(10-08-2013, 09:30 PM)TwoCCups Wrote:  To the original poster. If you want to wake up with swollen breasts you may want to check out the Brava system.

You don't need to buy the whole thing just the domes.

Only thing is at least in my case my growth is not permanent, but the swelling is out of this world. I can even get up to a d cup almost and I am barely a B.

Here's the problem thought - the motorized suction deal it comes with is too weak to get any significant swelling so I use the Noogleberry hand pump.

I try to put them on as early in the evening as possilble. And then pump every hour or so.

When u are just starting out you do need to wear brava for no less than 10 hours - up to 18 sometimes.

But you will get your incredile swelling.

AT night is trickly. Because you can't pump because you are so sleeping.

What I do (when I do wear them over night) is set alarms about 2 hours apart that wake me up so I can re-pump.

I get such good swelling that last for at least 12 hours that it's really hard for me to give this up - not until I find a system that will give me more permanent growth.

I am starting to use the Noogleberry cups in addition to the brava. since i've heard women who use NB get incredible semi permanat growth.

Thanks so much for taking your time to share with us. I've been using the Bosom Beauty and I like how it pumps, It feels like it is working good but for some reason I barely get any swelling from it? Maybe because I don't use it for long enough...Only about 30 minutes to 1 hour a day. I heard that the Bosom Beauty was suppose to give a lot of swelling that lasts a long time and that's the whole reason why I bought it... I'm gonna try tonight to use it for 3 hours straight to see if I get good swelling or not.

If not, I might look into the Brava, but it's so expensive Sad Does anyone know where I could get it cheaper?

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon