Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty Pumping System

Has anybody ever used the Bosom Beauty pumping system? I'm looking for something that gives a good amount of swelling and that can be used while I sleep...

I have the Noogleberry system, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't give me swelling. After I used it I can feel that my breasts feel fuller, but there is no changes in size or the way they look. I use it almost everyday, while I sleep, so that is almost 10 hours everyday and when I wake up I barely have any swelling. I wanted something that I would be able to use while I sleep and wake up in the morning with a lot of swelling and be able to actually see the difference, even if it's only temporary.

I'm wondering if Bosom Beauty would be better for the swelling part?

Thank you for the answers!

I haven't used noogleberry, however I have for several months been using a generic manual pump for 5-6 hours a day, sometimes even 10-11. I have been happy with my results, more roundness and fuller appearing breasts, even though they seemed to be the same size in my bras. A few weeks ago, i decided to get the bosom beauty. So far, I love it. The suction was insane and even painful at first, but my breasts were so swollen after 10-15 minutes, I stuck it out. Now, 3 weeks later, I pump about an hour at night and Im about a cup size larger for most of the remaining day. I love it!!! However, i feel like the motor is already much weaker in the few weeks of use, so Im not sure how sturdy this product is. If i continue to see these results, best $200 I ever spent...

(18-06-2013, 04:29 AM)aliroqui Wrote:  The suction was insane and even painful at first, but my breasts were so swollen after 10-15 minutes, I stuck it out. Now, 3 weeks later, I pump about an hour at night and Im about a cup size larger for most of the remaining day.

I don't have one but I built my own along the lines of the Brava and their system uses low pressure and slow growth over a long time.... systems that seem to use high pressure give you a lot of swelling but apparently no real sustainable growth in the long run... just an observation.... from what I've done and read and the posts here....

wowwww Karren.. how'd you build your own??

I'm one my 5th BB2012 session and i'm not actually liking the suction... it's just too intense even at the lowest setting. I do really like the pull/release aspet though and wish i could figure out how to just lesson the pressure..

I tried poking some holes in the tubing with a pin but it wasn't enough to reduce the intensity, prolly cuz the pin holes were so small.. I have a feeling that if i make the holes big enough to make a difference that I'll just lose too much pressure.

I'm an engineer and love to tinker..... You could go down to the hardware and buy a barbed tee the same size as you air hose and cut the line and put the tee in... on the free end put a small piece of air line and use like a clothes pin to clamp it partially shut.... to control the leakage.... I'm still amazed they would make a unit that you couldn't adjust the pressure from zero to max?

duuuuuude... i love that you have that kind of smarts.. i don't whatsoever.. ok, i'ma try out what you're talking about and thanks so much!!

what are you using for a pump??

will regulating the air intake put more pressure on the motor? or is it actually just cutting the suction by allowing some outside air to flow in through the regulator?

I bought a small vacume motor off ebay and made one out of a tire pump... lol as far as controlling your pressure... go down to the pet supply store and in the fish dept... pick up a pack of air supply valves and adapters .. like $3... you can use one of the tees and valves to make it so you can control the leakage into the system... attaching a photo of one I made an noon today.... just cut you line and insert the tee.... cut a short length of line and add the valve... before doing this make sure what size your air line is... and the tee and valve fit... the one I found fit like 1/8 to like 3/16 line...

or just take one of the valves in insert it in the line and use it to control how much airs is removed from the domes... the motor wont see any more strain than its seeing now... maybe even a little less since its removing less air... if you lines are tight you can also turn off the motor and shut the valve and they should remain pressurized for a long time.... hours....

WOw Karren...that's really amazing what you came up with ! Awesome girl

(26-06-2013, 08:01 PM)karren Wrote:  I bought a small vacume motor off ebay and made one out of a tire pump... lol as far as controlling your pressure... go down to the pet supply store and in the fish dept... pick up a pack of air supply valves and adapters .. like $3... you can use one of the tees and valves to make it so you can control the leakage into the system... attaching a photo of one I made an noon today.... just cut you line and insert the tee.... cut a short length of line and add the valve... before doing this make sure what size your air line is... and the tee and valve fit... the one I found fit like 1/8 to like 3/16 line...

or just take one of the valves in insert it in the line and use it to control how much airs is removed from the domes... the motor wont see any more strain than its seeing now... maybe even a little less since its removing less air... if you lines are tight you can also turn off the motor and shut the valve and they should remain pressurized for a long time.... hours....

Karren thanks so much for your helpful suggestions.. i'm gonna print out this photo and go looking or these things today.. you're so smart! I appreciate your help, girlfriend. Thanks!! Smile

(26-06-2013, 08:01 PM)karren Wrote:  lol as far as controlling your pressure... go down to the pet supply store and in the fish dept... pick up a pack of air supply valves and adapters .. like $3... you can use one of the tees and valves to make it so you can control the leakage into the system...

HEY Karren.. ok.. so your suggestion worked awesome!
Now all i need are these connector pieces (see attached pic) so that i can affix the tubing to the BB system.. since the nipples on the cup and on the machine are a slightly larger size than the tubing and the attachments available at the aquarium supply. It needs to be a sleeve rather than an adapter, because it has to go on the outside of the the tubing and get fit a wider nipple rather than a narrower one.

I'm not sure what this piece would be called or where to find it. My google searches (pvc/plastic/adapter/fitting/sleeve) haven't turned anything up. Do you have any suggestions for what its technical name would be or what sort of store to look in?

Right now i'm just using little pieces of a larger tube (cut from old noogleberry tubing) ... but they don't fit very tight and slide off easily.. i could rubber cement them i guess.. but then you can no longer disassemble the system..

But YAAAAAYYYYY on making this little machine work for me! Pressure problem almost perfectly solved!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Thanks again <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon