Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your goal size?

I am going by look. Right now I wear a 32C according to Victoria's secret. My boobs are kind of far apart, a lot of space in between them. I would just like that to fill in so I can have some cleavage. When I was pregnant with my first I was busting out of a 36D cup. Although it was nice, I think it would be too much for my petite frame.

(05-06-2013, 12:44 AM)cocokitten4 Wrote:  So, I started off just a few months ago as a small C, and I'm already into a D cup (: I honestly love the feeling having bigger breasts gives me. It's just such a confidence booster and helps me feel better about my body overall. I'm thinking in the next two years I would be happy by getting to a DDD. What do you think the largest I could get up to would be? & A lot of people start off as small, but get up to 4 cup sizes bigger! So everyone, what is your goal size? And how many cup sizes have you grown?
Good luck everyone (:
I'm not sure you'd WANT to get to a DDD. My friend, Rae, was a DDD and she mentioned that a number of times she'd turn around suddenly for whatever reason and her tits would clear off a shelf as she spun around!!
I would LOVE to get to a D, maybe even a DD, as long as they're full, mostly firm and not saggy. I prefer they defy gravity!!

(10-09-2013, 03:23 AM)tinytots Wrote:  I would love to be a full B on the verge of a c. I am only 4' 10" 102lbs so anything to big will put me out of proportion.

I don't know about that. I know of two women that are about your height and have a set of DD's and they look great!!

I think I would like to be at least a DD but hoping for a large E. I'm only 5 ft tall and wearing a 34C and while they look nice with a bra, once the bra is off I look like a B Sad

(24-09-2013, 06:36 PM)gbabe Wrote:  I think I would like to be at least a DD but hoping for a large E. I'm only 5 ft tall and wearing a 34C and while they look nice with a bra, once the bra is off I look like a B Sad

Actually its only twos sizes away for you. I like going with DD=E. Why the double D if its practically the next size up??? Is DD considered half a cup more? Is it like the A cup and its triple counterparts? Don't understand that either. I only see a difference between an A flat and A full. There should be 2 as far as I'm concerned!

I know some countries translate DD as E and others as DDD. So Whatever. DD I'd be fine with. That is my E.

Now, are you shopping at places like VS? They have been struck with vanity sizing unfortunately. You may be a very full B cup/small C. I hate this! The vanity goes up a cup size than what you really areAngry Get yourself a vintage C bra from the 50's, that'll tell you what size you are. I have a lot of vintage bras so I know what size I am.

Also, areola polar placement makes you look smaller if your poles are placed low (like mine). your underboob meat looks like a cup smaller than what it really is.

Also, raise your one arm up, if it looks like a full B cup, you are a full C cup. Gaps in breasts are common up into the DD sizes so don't let that make you think you are smaller than what you are.

(24-09-2013, 06:47 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(24-09-2013, 06:36 PM)gbabe Wrote:  I think I would like to be at least a DD but hoping for a large E. I'm only 5 ft tall and wearing a 34C and while they look nice with a bra, once the bra is off I look like a B Sad

Actually its only twos sizes away for you. I like going with DD=E. Why the double D if its practically the next size up??? Is DD considered half a cup more? Is it like the A cup and its triple counterparts? Don't understand that either. I only see a difference between an A flat and A full. There should be 2 as far as I'm concerned!

I know some countries translate DD as E and others as DDD. So Whatever. DD I'd be fine with. That is my E.

Now, are you shopping at places like VS? They have been struck with vanity sizing unfortunately. You may be a very full B cup/small C. I hate this! The vanity goes up a cup size than what you really areAngry Get yourself a vintage C bra from the 50's, that'll tell you what size you are. I have a lot of vintage bras so I know what size I am.

Also, areola polar placement makes you look smaller if your poles are placed low (like mine). your underboob meat looks like a cup smaller than what it really is.

Also, raise your one arm up, if it looks like a full B cup, you are a full C cup. Gaps in breasts are common up into the DD sizes so don't let that make you think you are smaller than what you are.

I never understood that, either. We have 26 letters in the alphabet, why can't we use all of them?? Are we afraid to go beyond D? "No! I'm NOT an F cup, I'm just a triple D!" What, that's better??
It's like in the world of records, you have 5 ratings for the condition of the record (P (poor), G (good), VG (very good), NM (near mint) and M (mint), and you can add a + or - depending on if you think it IS one grade, but it MIGHT be just a BIT better or worse, but not enough to go TO the next grade completely. Great! I can deal with that! But then you have people that add numerous pluses!! They'll claim it's VG++++, to me, that says it's actually NM+!!

Tibetan thank you again! you have been such a big help for me so far. This forum is lucky to have you here Smile

The cup sizes DD = E actually makes sense. I heard that before somewhere...

We don't have VS anywhere near our state lol And I always end up ordering the wrong size if I shop online so I never do that either. So I'm stuck shopping at walmart sears or Fred Meyer. I have wanted to try a 32 band bra but I cant seem to find anything bigger then a 32C. I tried it on and it was too small in the cup. But I know how 32C is supposed to equal 34B so if im trully a 34C then I guess its to be expected? But then I measured my underbust and Im at 29 inches so maybe 34 band is wrong for me?

Now I really want to try on a vintage bra and find out my exact size. But then again its something I will have to order and I hate wasting money on it if I get the wrong size again. I guess I will just have to take that risk. besides it would be nice to get a good supporting bra that can keep my breasts supported throughout the day without me having to constantly scoop them back in the cups lol

PS. I did try raising my hand to look at my breasts before and they do look like a Bcup. And my areolas sit lower on my breasts too so that might explain the smaller look as well... If thats the case then big E or small Fcup boobies might be good enough for me although it sounds huge Smile maybe some day if im brave enough I will post pictures of my nude breasts so you can see what im talking about. Or I can just pm them to you Smile

Again you have been sooo helpful! thank you so much!!

I'd like to be a 34DD

Right now I'm a large 34B.....quite a ways to go! In the same breath though, any growth is a huge accomplishment for me and I am continuously grateful to grow at all!

(24-09-2013, 08:14 PM)gbabe Wrote:  

Tibetan thank you again! you have been such a big help for me so far. This forum is lucky to have you here Smile

The cup sizes DD = E actually makes sense. I heard that before somewhere...

We don't have VS anywhere near our state lol And I always end up ordering the wrong size if I shop online so I never do that either. So I'm stuck shopping at walmart sears or Fred Meyer. I have wanted to try a 32 band bra but I cant seem to find anything bigger then a 32C. I tried it on and it was too small in the cup. But I know how 32C is supposed to equal 34B so if im trully a 34C then I guess its to be expected? But then I measured my underbust and Im at 29 inches so maybe 34 band is wrong for me?

Now I really want to try on a vintage bra and find out my exact size. But then again its something I will have to order and I hate wasting money on it if I get the wrong size again. I guess I will just have to take that risk. besides it would be nice to get a good supporting bra that can keep my breasts supported throughout the day without me having to constantly scoop them back in the cups lol

PS. I did try raising my hand to look at my breasts before and they do look like a Bcup. And my areolas sit lower on my breasts too so that might explain the smaller look as well... If thats the case then big E or small Fcup boobies might be good enough for me although it sounds huge Smile maybe some day if im brave enough I will post pictures of my nude breasts so you can see what im talking about. Or I can just pm them to you Smile

Again you have been sooo helpful! thank you so much!!

Thanks GBabeBig Grin
You can pm me anytime. Remember my pics? Here is one from sometime last cycle. Notice my bright pink poles for areolas, lol.
They are placed low. I have a lot of top cleavage with little under boob meat. I have yet to figure this out if it can be fixed or am I congenitally screwed here?

I have mild scoliosis so maybe if I fixed that, my alignment and placement would display my breasts better. If I cup them, there is quite a bit of meat there but for some reason, it either sags down or is pulled down from my misaligned ribs and spinal cord.

If yours look anything like mine, then that's prob what makes you look smaller in your eyes. Vintage bra in a 34C should be easy to find on places like ebay or even etsy. even if it doesnt fit, at least you know you are either bigger or smaller, go from there. Try more than one 32band and see if it really is too small for you.

mine are actually more flat than yours and bottom heavy. the upper part of my chest is pretty boney and I don't have much meat on it to give me the top cleavage that you have and that I love so much. I will take a picture within the next couple days and send it to you so you can see what I'm talking about Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon